Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Navy seizes boat with aid to Gaza carrying former congresswoman McKinney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    You have to be fuking joking me?
    No, No I'm not joking.

You dont blame them because of what they have been through?
    Yes both sides have engaged in terrorist warfare.

Why are you acting as if its the Palestinians put them through "what they went through",
    Actually blowing up a food court full of Israeli teens is just as bad.

the Palestinians gave them a place to live, to survive, then they end up taking land that isnt theirs....
    Wrong, The Palestinians want the land back they claim is theirs. I don't think you're really the cultural/geographical expert here.

Funded by America, they have everything they need while the Palestinians are living in poverty....Most of them dont even have clean water or enough food to eat....Its disgraceful to even defend Israel like that....
    So I take it..........you're also fully adamant about all other war underdogs as well as Oppressed Cultures being freed? That's called World Peace.

Something that will never be achieved.

Should Black people have more of a right to do what they want to people because of the amount of **** they went through? Just because people have gone through **** it doesnt mean they should be treated now with more respect and let them do as they wish...
    I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Two completely unrelated scenarios and you took what I typed out of context.

Have you even realised how many Jewish people Will not go to live in Israel because they KNOW its not their land, thats one of the main reasons there is alot of jewish people abroad instead of in Israel because they are completely against what their own country are doing....
    Are you drunk? Millions make the pilgrimage.

Chill out wive them sort of remarks....I actually thought u was a decent poster before...what a shame
    I'll type what ever I want *****. And I'd say the same to your punk ass face.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I don't believe in the idea of "holy land". It is a piece of **** small area of desert that causes problem all over the world. The land is as "holy" as the cornfield I drive by every day. **** both of them. Let them kill each other and whoever is standing can have that dumpster piece of **** landmass and shut the **** up.
      Fact .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

As long as innocent families are suffering, regardless of which side, it's our moral duty to help them, and at the veryt least, show some sympathy.

Ex-President Carter went there a few weeks and almost broke down in tears according to the BBC, after watching Palestinians live like Animals.

Ofcourse it's bad Israeli Families suffer, even though an insignificant amount compared to Palestinians, their still suffering. But fact is, they would be ok as long the Israeli government starts treating the Palestinian people like Human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Yes both sides have engaged in terrorist warfare.

Actually blowing up a food court full of Israeli teens is just as bad.
          Of course that is a terrible thing, but the fact is who is suffering more?

Wrong, The Palestinians want the land back they claim is theirs. I don't think you're really the cultural/geographical expert here.
          And you are the expert? It is their land, and The Jewish were living in at after everything that happened in WW2, now they have taken over the country and claim it was theirs to begin with....

So I take it..........you're also fully adamant about all other war underdogs as well as Oppressed Cultures being freed? That's called World Peace.

Something that will never be achieved.
          Yes i know world peace is something that will never really happen, but it doesnt mean stop trying to make it happen

I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Two completely unrelated scenarios and you took what I typed out of context.
          It was an example, you said "They can do what they want.

I don't blame them for all the bull**** they've been through.
          " So i made a point....

Are you drunk? Millions make the pilgrimage.
          1. I dont drink....2. Who said they didnt? I said alot of Jews wont live in Israel because they know its not their land....

I'll type what ever I want *****. And I'd say the same to your punk ass face.
          Ok lol....Im shaking

Comment

Of course that is a terrible thing, but the fact is who is suffering more?
            That's a ridiculous question asked by a ridiculous douchebag.

And you are the expert? It is their land, and The Jewish were living in at after everything that happened in WW2, now they have taken over the country and claim it was theirs to begin with....
            I never once claimed I was an expert on anything, nor did I claim anything in favor of the Jewish regarding geographical location.

Yes i know world peace is something that will never really happen, but it doesnt mean stop trying to make it happen
            Why are you on a forum arguing with me? Go Protest.

It was an example, you said "They can do what they want.

I don't blame them for all the bull**** they've been through.
            " So i made a point....
            Blah Blah more bull**** and your point failed.

1. I dont drink....2. Who said they didnt? I said alot of Jews wont live in Israel because they know its not their land....
            And I asked if you were drunk,

Because I grow tired of reading convicted word of mouth arguments

Ok lol....Im shaking
            Ugh don't tell me to "Chill". You little Bissh.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              That's a ridiculous question asked by a ridiculous douchebag.

I never once claimed I was an expert on anything, nor did I claim anything in favor of the Jewish regarding geographical location.

Why are you on a forum arguing with me? Go Protest.

Blah Blah more bull**** and your point failed.

And I asked if you were drunk,

Because I grow tired of reading convicted word of mouth arguments

Ugh don't tell me to "Chill". You little Bissh.
              Lol so you debate with me, imply im no expert as if you were, then don't answer any questions I ask you, I think your the 1 who has failed....

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                As long as innocent families are suffering, regardless of which side, it's our moral duty to help them, and at the veryt least, show some sympathy.

Ex-President Carter went there a few weeks and almost broke down in tears according to the BBC, after watching Palestinians live like Animals.

Ofcourse it's bad Israeli Families suffer, even though an insignificant amount compared to Palestinians, their still suffering. But fact is, they would be ok as long the Israeli government starts treating the Palestinian people like Human beings.
                Says who?
                I have no idea where the United States took on the roles of world police and protector of the globe. It is not our duty or obligation to help these people in a militiristic fashion (I am all for showing unbiased support through other means, healthcare, food and other provisions). One of the principal reasons people around the world dislike the United States is because we interfere where we do not belong and create enemies.
                In addition, if we have this "duty" to help the palestinians because they are suffering, we must have the same obligation to those suffering in Africa, and those in Tibet still fighting the opressions of the Chinese government...
                Agreed?

Comment

Lol so you debate with me, imply im no expert as if you were, then don't answer any questions I ask you, I think your the 1 who has failed....
                  you said that many Jews refused to make the pilgrimage because they do not agree with the Israeli government, which is a stretch to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                    you said that many Jews refused to make the pilgrimage because they do not agree with the Israeli government, which is a stretch to say the least.
                    Mate i said nothing like that....heres what i said

"Have you even realised how many Jewish people Will not go to live in Israel because they KNOW its not their land, thats one of the main reasons there is alot of jewish people abroad instead of in Israel because they are completely against what their own country are doing...."

And i kinda see your point in ur post before this 1....but with America its more about control rather then helping.....

Comment

Working...
                    X