Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would you pay to watch live pacquio or mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman definitely. One of the most dynamic offensive fighter in history. But I prefer offensive fighters so....

Comment

Check the avatar and will be there again May 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        i'd pay to watch pac whoever his opponent is.

but on a fraud fight even if they put me in on the most expensive suite in vegas plus a free plane ticket for sure i'll turn it down.

why the fuck i wanna get bored watching fraud potshotting like a scared coward?
        You have no choice. You can't afford to see floyd live. Your best bet is getting a $10 seat at cowboys stadium for a manny fight.

Comment

I remember years ago the debate on here was that most of his viewership was based off people wanting to see him lose, that to me was and still is an exaggeration. Mayweather is an established megastar right now, people know exactly what they're purchasing, so the artistry that he displays is well appreciated right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You have no choice. You can't afford to see floyd live. Your best bet is getting a $10 seat at cowboys stadium for a manny fight.
            That might be still to expensive

Comment

I like boxing so I wouldn't want to watch anti-boxing with Floyd Boreweather.

Comment

If I wanted to see Floyd fight I'll just go to a farm, there's plenty of chickens and ducks there chasing each others round.

Comment

Pacquiao, by a million miles. Mayweather is a brilliantly skilled and effective fighter but because his style is defence-centric and risk-averse, it lacks those things that make boxing amazing to me - the palpable sense of tension and danger, of drama, of emotion. That's where the art of boxing truly emerges. There's a detached coldness to Mayweather's style.

There's a reason why the greatest fights in boxing history tend not to be UD clinics.

Comment

Put up a poll.....

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      Pacquiao, by a million miles. Mayweather is a brilliantly skilled and effective fighter but because his style is defence-centric and risk-averse, it lacks those things that make boxing amazing to me - the palpable sense of tension and danger, of drama, of emotion. That's where the art of boxing truly emerges. There's a detached coldness to Mayweather's style.

There's a reason why the greatest fights in boxing history tend not to be UD clinics.
                      Yes. Id rather pay for a dramatic exciting fight, than a one sided boxing clinic, because Floyds style isnt dramatic.

Floyd is too good for there to be drama. Whereas Pac, the fight could end at any moment, plus his style is dangerous = exciting.

BUT...id rather be there to see Floyd lose. That would be a huge moment in history that id like to witness.

Comment

Working...
                      X