****ING COWARD
    Nothing cowardly about suicide.

It takes a lot of guts.

IMO.

Comment

I guess that life + 1000 years sentence seemed a bit long to him

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        At first i thought it was good that he is just gone. But then again, its a shame he wont suffer the imprisonment he forced upon those girls.
        He may of even got raped, but even total psychopaths wouldnt touch that fugly muthafaka.

Fuk him.
        Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Someone had to have helped him
        Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Not when you are a high profile guy like him. He would never have spent time in population and even if he would have reading material, hobbies or whatever, he would have spent 23 hours a day in a little cell.

That is unimaginable torture
        Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
        Add to the fact that he would have so many hits and SOS out on him, that he would be in fear of his life 24/7 (something he deserves).

Hell, I'm sure even the guards would allow other inmates to rape and brutally beat him.
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        baseball bats

pinata party
        i knew someone who had served time in prison for drug possession and trafficking and i'll never forget the story he told me about the child molester who was in the cell in his section, he said one day they found him dead in his cell in the morning, his mattress soaked with his blood. it happened in the middle of the night when all the cell doors were locked, which means someone must have helped by opening the door for the killers with a key. i think maybe the guards had themselves a pinata party in the middle of the night.

Comment

Working...
        X