No announcement yet.

Good multi-vitamin for someone training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good multi-vitamin for someone training

I used to take just regular centrum and someone told me thats crap especially for someone training so I started taking Animal pak basically picked it up because of the recognizable name because i was familiar hearing it from other people taking it but other than that I didn't know much about it. So far so good I guess, does anyone have any info as far as good multi-vitamins or as far as how good animal pak is?

tangy tangerine is the best multi vitamin out there and it isn't cheap but its the best.

Comment

Get the one with multiple vitamins in it.

Comment

The reason why 20 mins after you take a vitamin your piss changes colour is because they are very poorly absorbed and end up in your toilet. The best way to make sure you have your vitamins is to eat well...that's all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          The reason why 20 mins after you take a vitamin your piss changes colour is because they are very poorly absorbed and end up in your toilet. The best way to make sure you have your vitamins is to eat well...that's all you need.
          one of the more under-rated brains on this forum. and a canuck.

Comment

Thanks, I do eat fairly well not quite as good as I want but my doctors and everyone I talk to about health always say make sure you are taking a good multi-vitamin

Comment

I use Men's One-A-Day. Not sure what good it is doing for me, but I take it anyways. Checkout Amazon for reviews on specific multivitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
                I use Men's One-A-Day. Not sure what good it is doing for me, but I take it anyways. Checkout Amazon for reviews on specific multivitamins.
                Yea I used to use centrum but I've heard its not as good especially for someone who is very active that's why I decided to try animal pak

Comment

You getting your **** and your piss mixed up homie.

But I agree with the point of eating well... you won't need a vitamin when you eat well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                    You getting your **** and your piss mixed up homie.

But I agree with the point of eating well... you won't need a vitamin when you eat well.
                    Just FYI...

Folate

Thiamine

Niacin

Niacin

Pantothenic Acid

Biotin

Vitamin B6

Vitamin B12

Vitamin C

are all water soluble vitamins and exit the body only one way...you won't see the fat soluble vitamins exit your body...hence the reference to your piss...no mix up here.

Comment

Working...
                    X