Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs Boytsov in Play? Winner Gets Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs Boytsov in Play? Winner Gets Klitschko?

The team of Russian heavyweight Denis Boytsov (31-0, 25 KOs) advised the World Boxing Organization that they received an offer to fight British contender Tyson Fury (19-0, 14 KOs) on December 1. Boytsov will only accept the fight if the WBO officially sanctions the match as a final eliminator for the championship currently held by Wladimir Klitschko. Boytsov is the number one ranked fighter under the organization, but the WBO has yet to make a ruling on which contender will be named as Wladimir's next mandatory challenger. Another boxer being considered for Fury is Tony Grano (20-2, 16 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting. Not very familiar with Boytsov. But I know he has some hype like 2 years ago. What happened?

Comment

This article is Thursday's news, I posted the story in my heavyweight thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=396

The latest from today is that the WBO may make David Haye Wladimir's mandatory, although nothing has been decided for certain yet.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 10-27-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        This article is Thursday's news, I posted the story in my heavyweight thread.

The lastest from today is that the WBO may make David Haye Wladimir's mandatory, although nothing has been decided for certain yet.
        Was gonna say, Freedom beat everyone to the punch on this one remembered reading it yesterday.

Comment

Would be pointless since neither guy will want to face a Klitschko next. Boytsov should take the offer, if it has been made, regardless of the mandatory spot. Would be an interesting matchup and would really raise the stock of whichever fighter wins....But i got Tyson Fury by KO inside 9rounds.

Comment

That's a good fight. It's about time Boytsov steps to the B level.

31 fights against all those no-hopers, so embarrassing

Comment

Won't happen.

Comment

I'm starting to get confused. I thought Tyson Fury was a running joke, like Tye Fields...

Why is there talk of him fighting a Klitschko?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I'm starting to get confused. I thought Tyson Fury was a running joke, like Tye Fields...

Why is there talk of him fighting a Klitschko?
                  Tyson Fury is clearly better than Tye Fields, and there's talk of him fighting a Klitschko as he's a Ring top 10 heavyweight and is about as good a shout as anyone else in the top 10 who hasn't already been beaten by one of them

Comment

Boytsov will ruin him , 10 bil says so.

Comment

Working...
                    X