Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who the Fack is this? Dmitry Kurdryashov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    That's what I've been talking about, an exciting fighter can bring interest to the CW division.

Unfortunately, as soon as there's a potential star at CW, one of the first things we hear about them is not that they should unify but rather they should move up to HW.
    Because the nature of the division has never been one to unify. There's almost a brotherhood amongst the title holders to never fight each other. Look at Huck and Hernandez being from the same stable and never fighting. The same thing is happening amongst Drozd and Lebedev. It's almost impossible to get these guys to fight one another.

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
    Lebedev, Drozd and Kudryashov are with the same promoter and I don't think he's in any hurry to match them up anytime soon.
    I know either Lebedev, Drozd or both said they won't fight each other, Kudryashov is a newcomer, so I'm hoping he doesn't share the same attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      A guy with no jab
      ... In fact he threw only jabs until the "final" combo... But he had a tomato can in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        who the Fack is this? Dmitry Kurdryashov?

https://youtu.be/GQJDkex74mo
        This Dmitry Kudryashov may be the real reason for Beterbiev not fighting at the cruiserweight...

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          The Russky lumber sexual is just funny...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
            Lebedev, Drozd and Kudryashov are with the same promoter and I don't think he's in any hurry to match them up anytime soon.
            Lebedev is washed up by now... Wait until Haymon signs this Kudryashov and you'll hear quite a different tune on this website...

Comment

Working...
            X