Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ironic the Mexicans don't have a boxing heavyweight champ but they have a UFC champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing --- Jajajajajaja!

Comment

Maybe because their UFC fighters take their jobs seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        He was born in America tho. So was his mom. He's about as Mexican as ggg
        :qqq::AOR: I have to green k you for owning the shlt out of this soon to be banned piece of dog shlt!

Comment

Cain Velazquez is Mexican. I don't give a **** where he was born. Being born in the USA doesn't automatically change your background and skin color.

I'm Mexican-American and it kinda pisses me off when people say we (De La Hoya, Brandon Rios, Cain, Victor Ortiz) aren't Mexican. What are we then? lol. Obviously American but we damn sure aren't black, white, chinese...

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Cain Velazquez is Mexican. I don't give a **** where he was born. Being born in the USA doesn't automatically change your background and skin color.

I'm Mexican-American and it kinda pisses me off when people say we (De La Hoya, Brandon Rios, Cain, Victor Ortiz) aren't Mexican. What are we then? lol. Obviously American but we damn sure aren't black, white, chinese...
            You ain't a Mexican bro

Comment

juan manuel marquez the god said it best he's 100% mexican your 50%. I'dk if you remember he said that before the juan diaz fight he said juan dia isn't a real mexican so that means Cain ain't a real mexican either

Comment

Originally posted by KFC View Post
                Ironic the Mexicans don't have a boxing heavyweight champ but they have a UFC champ

Chris Arreola came close all the Mexicans craved for that moment but they have a UFC heavyweight champ that is Cain Velasquez despite Mexicans are more into boxing then UFC

hahgagagagahahahahahhhahahahahhhhh
                Besides combat--ufc and boxing have very little in common. They're two different sports. Furthermore, I don't care much for heavyweights as well. I haven't enjoyed heavyweight boxing for about twenty years now. I don't watch UFC for many of the same reasons I won't watch the heavyweights--serious lack of craft (although the grappling is top tier in UFC).

In short: I don't understand the premise of this post. Is it more excuses racism in boxing? More dumb posts on bs? or just trolling?

I don't know--I'm a mexican american and I don't think much about Mexican fighters...especially heavyweights.

Comment

cain a cool dude I hung out with dude few times down in san luis mex. fun times.

Comment

ahhh race baiting threads....smell that racism.

Comment

Indigenous to the American Continent.( Mexican is a nationality )Some consider being called Mexican or Hispanic an insult; reason being that it mitigates their native heritage -- only those with dual citizenship from Mexico and USA can truly call themselves Mexican-American.

Comment

Working...
                      X