Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley or D.Garcia - who's more overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley or D.Garcia - who's more overrated?

It's only a matter of time before these two ridiculously overrated fighters are debunked. Both are solid but lack that world class talent.

Bradley's a good athlete and has great heart/determination, he's a decent boxer as well (nothing more than decent), but he's not an elite fighter. It won't be long before he gets his first loss on paper, he's already got 2 (one against a B level fighter with little talent), just not officially.

D.Garcia's got good power and a great chin, but he's not a naturally gifted boxer. He's slow, flat-footed, got no head movement and lacks versatility. His footwork and movement in general just isn't good enough.

I'm not saying these guys are bad fighters, but they're nowhere near as good people think imo. Especially D.Garcia, who I feel is the more overrated out of the two.

Bradley by a mile.

Garcia is still underrated. He's not flatfooted as you say, he's just a really good basic-fighter.

Comment

Clearly Bradley. People rate him 3rd in the world after 3 questionable decisions in a row - 1 outright robbery.

Comment

Neither are overrated. Danny just beat thee single most feared jr welterweight and Bradley is 1-1 against 2 bonified atg fighters.

There are far more well qualified overrated fighters than those 2.

Comment

Well at 140,
          • Bradley's best wins were Peterson and Alexander.
          • Garcia's best wins are Matthysse and Khan.
          • Bradley publicly ducked Khan for business reasons,
          • Garcia jumped at the chance to fight Khan as a replacement for Peterson.
          • Garcia won The Ring 140 championship
          • Bradley left when he had the chance to end talks about who the best is at 140.

Despite Bradley having wins over Marquez and Pacquiao, nobody really respects those wins because he didn't clearly win.

Comment

How exactly is Bradley or Garcia overrated? Both men have proven that they are top fighters in their divisions and highly rated in all of the sport. I think you need to learn what overrated means. Neither are overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Well at 140,
              • Bradley's best wins were Peterson and Alexander.
              • Garcia's best wins are Matthysse and Khan.
              • Bradley publicly ducked Khan for business reasons,
              • Garcia jumped at the chance to fight Khan as a replacement for Peterson.
              • Garcia won The Ring 140 championship
              • Bradley left when he had the chance to end talks about who the best is at 140.

Despite Bradley having wins over Marquez and Pacquiao, nobody really respects those wins because he didn't clearly win.
              Bradley clearly beat Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Bradley clearly beat Marquez.
                I think he did too. There's no way I can watch that fight and debate myself that Marquez could have won.

Comment

How could they be over rated when they are always the underdogs?

Comment

Between the two, Bradley, but Bradley isn't exactly overrated. He's p4p #3 because so many other p4p fighters lost and he beat the arguable #2.

Comment

Working...
                    X