Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You disgusting haters don't love boxing, start appreciating the FOTY!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You disgusting haters don't love boxing, start appreciating the FOTY!!!

My god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you ****s were saying it would take 1 shot for Khan to go down. WRONG.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. ARE YOU BLIND?! He actually traded with Maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately PROVED tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get KO'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went Pac style instigating a war. WRONG.

3. He would not go for the KO (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went DOWN in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. WRONG.

4. No chin. WRONG.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. WRONG.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both Khan and Maidana.

NOBODY!!! AND I REPEAT NOBODY!!!!

WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS TO BE A WAR!! A SLUGFEST!! SHOTS TRADED!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by Khan or a 1 punch KO like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    My god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you ****s were saying it would take 1 shot for Khan to go down. WRONG.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. ARE YOU BLIND?! He actually traded with Maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately PROVED tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get KO'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went Pac style instigating a war. WRONG.

3. He would not go for the KO (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went DOWN in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. WRONG.

4. No chin. WRONG.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. WRONG.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both Khan and Maidana.

NOBODY!!! AND I REPEAT NOBODY!!!!

WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS TO BE A WAR!! A SLUGFEST!! SHOTS TRADED!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by Khan or a 1 punch KO like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
    I agree. Khan has a new fan! What a fighter!

Comment

I cant stand Khan and thats mainly because of the hype he got when fighting on ITV i always wanted to see him knocked out (which he has). Even though i dont like him i still like watching him as Khan is normally in good fights.

Comment

You're goijg a bit overboard, but you're right about a lot of things.

Clearly it was the foty.

It was a great fight I.

I'm not a fan of khan but I respect him bigtime after that fight. Not many people can do what maidana did.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          You're goijg a bit overboard, but you're right about a lot of things.

Clearly it was the foty.

It was a great fight I.

I'm not a fan of khan but I respect him bigtime after that fight. Not many people can do what maidana did.
          This whole message board is overboard. Gotta love the internet.

btw. wasn't Maidana doing a lot of holding & hitting? rough tactics this dude has. Nevertheless he's a G.

Comment

spot on but we cant stop the haters from being *******s

Comment

Tottally agreee!!

Comment

greatness!!!

btw. how many uppercuts did Khan eat from Maidana? Good lord!!!

Comment

I'd give you positive rep but I can't actually give anyone positive rep. So yea. Good post.

Comment

Khan worked hard for the win,but Maidana impressed me more,nothing wrong with that right??Great fight,I don't think Khan wants a rematch though!!Surviving for 2 rounds after almost being ko'd is some serious ****,much props!!But U shouldn't say people don't like boxing because everyone isn't jumping on the Khan wagon!!I enjoyed the fight but Maidana impressed me more,nothing taken from Khan though,great fight!!

Comment

Working...
                    X