No announcement yet.

Imma have to agree with manny fans on this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    first manny is accused of using steroids...yet posters say everyone he fights is a come foward,slow weight drained,damaged opponent coming off of a loss...is he juicing or fighting taylor made"none slick" plodders..?? do you really need to juice if you're fighting damaged goods??
    Do you really need to put big rims, loud music in a 100k new car?
    At the same time, yes he did obviously..

Comment

who will pac fight next??

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        who will pac fight next??
        Probably some old prodding fighter who he will knock out. cause of PED's

Comment

You forgot Floyd sr and Roger claiming Bob Arum is fixing the fights and making his guys throw the fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
            You don't just go from ordinary to extraordinary.
            It's more like PAC went from fighting extraordinary fighters(MAB, Juanita, Erika) to fighting ordinary fighters(Flattened, Cotto, 'Rita).

Now, I don't really mean Flattened, Cotto, etc.. are ordinary. But compared to the ATGs PAC fought at the lower weights they pale in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
              first manny is accused of using steroids...yet posters say everyone he fights is a come foward,slow weight drained,damaged opponent coming off of a loss...is he juicing or fighting taylor made"none slick" plodders..?? do you really need to juice if you're fighting damaged goods??
              Fair points on both counts but a Mayweather fan still can't talk ****. Whether Manny is on roid or fighting bums or both, the fact is that he is still fighting. That alone makes him better than Mayweather... wait, wait I apologize. Floyd is beating up on woman and rent-a-cops he definitely is better than Manny. What was I thinking, Woman>>>>Margarito, Cotto, Clottey apparently its no wonder Floyd never fought these guys and went after a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
                You expect me to take you *******s seriously when you believe everything Bob Arum says?
                Am I supposed to believe Leonard Ellerbe? Fight negotiations never took place?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Fair points on both counts but a Mayweather fan still can't talk ****. Whether Manny is on roid or fighting bums or both, the fact is that he is still fighting. That alone makes him better than Mayweather... wait, wait I apologize. Floyd is beating up on woman and rent-a-cops he definitely is better than Manny. What was I thinking, Woman>>>>Margarito, Cotto, Clottey apparently its no wonder Floyd never fought these guys and went after a woman.
                  whats your point exacty??why are you mentioning floyd???

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
                    What people are saying is that he was getting rocked at the lower weight, but is now somehow able to take punches from guys alot bigger than him and just smiles....
                    Just to educate you.

Roberto Duran almost slept when Hearns hit him with that massive right hand @154.

a few years later. Roberto Duran was absorbing heavy bombs from a bigger hard hitting Iran Barkley @160.

Its easy to explain actually.

Comment

The fight is fixed so Pac needs to roid up to beat a fighter specifically picked for him. That fighter is shot and have no chance in hell that's why Manny needs to roid up and the fight is fixed too.

BOOMERANG

Comment

Working...
                      X