Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] 15 Awful Examples of Christian Propaganda

Some funny **** here:

http://pleated-jeans.com/2010/05/20/...ian-propagand/

It's funny because I could give you a lot more Satanic propaganda than that.

Just last night I was watching Quantum of Solace and there was a part when Bond is listening to the plans and negotiations of the elitist in a theater. In the theater, there's a play going on and the back drop is a huge eye. A hypnotizing sequence of Bond and the elitist and the play starts... The play ends with 1 character bloody and standing over the corpse after having stabbed it.

Take it for what you will. Since the propaganda I claim is subliminal and in a blockbuster movie, I will be called crazy. While whoever made that list will be praised for looking up some Archie comic from the 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      It's funny because I could give you a lot more Satanic propaganda than that.

Just last night I was watching Quantum of Solace and there was a part when Bond is listening to the plans and negotiations of the elitist in a theater. In the theater, there's a play going on and the back drop is a huge eye. A hypnotizing sequence of Bond and the elitist and the play starts... The play ends with 1 character bloody and standing over the corpse after having stabbed it.

Take it for what you will. Since the propaganda I claim is subliminal and in a blockbuster movie, I will be called crazy. While whoever made that list will be praised for looking up some Archie comic from the 70s.
      There is NO satanist propaganda because satanism (in the form you think it is) does not exist!

Comment

Working...
      X