Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did PBF held back from knocking JMM out to lure Pacman to a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    PBF says a lot of things. You shouldn't believe it all. Why did he say that? He wanted to make JMM out to be a beast. He won every round while Pac barely won against him. I've always said that fight was a joke, even though I'm a PBF fan myself. He was supposed to KO JMM inside 6 rounds. He wanted to spar instead. It's not that he tried to get rid of JMM and couldn't do it. He didn't even try at all.
    Just shut the hell up. Yes, he wanted and needed the rounds, but, he also picked up the pace during those rounds he said he was trying to go for the KO.

Does it really make a f**kin' difference if you went 11 and not 12. *****'s ego being the size of Australia, you know d*mn well, he wanted to wag his toungue at PAC and then some.

Explain it to me what that 2nd round knockdown was all about then ? That could've been the fight right then and there, lmao

Comment

He tried in the last 3 rounds, but Marquez is a tough SOB for a guy his size.

Comment

Originally posted by I'd rather box View Post
        Just shut the hell up. Yes, he wanted and needed the rounds, but, he also picked up the pace during those rounds he said he was trying to go for the KO.

Does it really make a f**kin' difference if you went 11 and not 12. *****'s ego being the size of Australia, you know d*mn well, he wanted to wag his toungue at PAC and then some.

Explain it to me what that 2nd round knockdown was all about then ? That could've been the fight right then and there, lmao

What are you so upset about mate? PBF didn't want to KO Marquez. He could have done so whenever he pleased. Marquez was a LW fighting at WW. PBF wanted to shake off the ring rust, so he carried JMM all night instead of brushing him off. That's all.

Comment

floyd wanted 12 rounds..

Comment

Floyds punch is more devastating than Tysons. of course he held back. cant fuuck with floyds 25 KOs. best **** ever.

Comment

bull****in ****, floyd would give anything to KO JMM, so he could have that over Manny.

"I KO'd the guy manny couldnt"

IF floyd wanted to spar, he wouldve KO'd JMM in 10. But we're supposed to believe he needed 2 extra rounds?

He was a full blown welterweight fighting a lightweight and still danced around, leaving a KO out on the ring.

He didnt KO JMM cuz he couldnt

Comment

Originally posted by ALLTIMEGREAT View Post
                floyd wanted 12 rounds..
                He wanted the 12 rounds after realizing that he could not KO a guy who was already smaller, slower and older than him and on top of that, he cheated him on the scales, hehe.

Yeah, you're correct !!
                Last edited by I'd rather box; 04-01-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

He was holding back to go 12 and train his reflexes during a real fight. No pointy in going all out and get a KO in the first round just because hes bigger and faster and basically cant be hurt by JMM.

But then, first good right he got cought with, he was like, "man better take this more seriously", he wanted to send something back and he banged him with a left hook that sent JMM to the ground. Then he was kinda like..."woops, be careful, need to carry him".

Comment

JMM has never been knocked out! And didn't Floyd himself admit he was going for the ko in the late rounds? So then are you Floyd fans calling your idol a liar?

Comment

Working...
                    X