Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr. "Roach is ducking Lil Floyd for Pacquiao" AUDIO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does anything this monkey say even still relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
      Why does anything this monkey say even still relevant?

Can we get another ****** to translate this for us?

Comment

are you a floyd fan , maestro?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          are you a floyd fan , maestro?
          Are you a Pacquiao air conditioner?

Comment

You know, as much as I myself and everyone else like to claim Mayweather Sr. is nothing but a crackhead. He tells it like it is when he is serious. Never mind this Freddy the Joke Roach Coach nonsense to hype up a fight and get into the opposing team's head.

At the end of the Day, it truly does come down to skills. Pacman, though quick and has good pop, is not close to being a complete fighter. This WILL be apparent once the fight takes place. The world will discover that Pacman, just isn't quite the improved boxer everyone claims him to be.

Make the fight happen!!
            Last edited by p4p-champ; 05-14-2009, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              You know, as much as I myself and everyone else like to claim Mayweather Sr. is nothing but a crackhead. He tells it like it is when he is serious. Never mind this Freddy the Joke Roach Coach nonsense to hype up a fight and get into the opposing team's head.

At the end of the Day, it truly does come down to skills. Pacman, though quick and has good pop, is not close to being a complete fighter. This WILL be apparent once the fight takes place. The world will discover that Pacman, just isn't quite the improved boxer everyone claims him to be.

Make the fight happen!!

You just named all the reason why they will duck Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
              X