Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather's McDonalds Diet Starting To Catch Up With Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sure it is his diets, why every bone in his body is sissy and why he's always breaking his hands

on the positive, it gives him plenty of energy to work out as he advertises

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      micro nutrients....................

some food is unhealthy...............
      It's not going to hurt you so much as it won't do you any good. Hence why I said not really unhealthy just less healthy. You can supplement vitamins if you're lacking them. It's not a good fix but it does help. Granted I don't recommend eating mcdonalds and I think it's crap but, you "can" just eat that and be okay. Though how'd this thread get from floyd eating mcdonalds to floyd only eats mcdonalds....

Comment

Originally posted by Jake19 View Post
        Yes they do but i'm on about there physiques!
        Well Roger and Floyd Sr were both pro boxers and athletes - Khan's dad wasn't - so for all we know Khan might prefer to keep in shape at an older age - it wouldn't be first time a father and son follow a different health regimen through life. Look at Roy Jones Jr for example he is in great shape while his dad is known to be regularly overweight.

Comment

Look at this man's father. He's like in his sixties, shredded like crazy, still cat quick. Money can probably eat McDonald's every day for the rest of his life and do the same. That's genes. Same way Hatton can eat McDonald's every day for a month and people stop recognizing him.

Comment

He eats it some times. The calories dont really matter when you train intensely every day, youre burning a lot anyways. It small amounts it will have no effect, he has a chef during camps anyways so most of it is for show on 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              It's certainly more complex than calories in/calories out.

If it was that simple then the perfect diet would consist of a quart of iced cream LOL It's got everything I need and nothing I don't right?
              It is more complex than that. I think that a lot of it too is dependant on how many calories are actually absorbed and what gets passed through.

If you ate say 7000 calories in one day, conventional wisdom would say that you just gained about a pound of solid fat. Its probably not possible for the body to even make a pound of fat in one day, so most of that probably just passes through. You will probably gain a lot from water rentention for a few days but no way you can make a pound of fat in a day.

Comment

Working...
              X