No announcement yet.

‘The God Of MMA’ Fedor Emelianenko Is Close To Signing For UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
    **** post. He lost to prime Hughes who was a top 3 MMA fighter in the world at the time. He avenged that loss twice in devastating fashion. He was never KO'd by Serra. He took 40 clean punches and decided to tap... very clearly not in the right head space. The rematch proved that very clearly.

It's a lot easier to lose in MMA than boxing. No one finishes their career with an 0L record. Not to mention GSP had most of his career in the UFC and has fought possibly the best roster of any of the potential GOATS. Fedor won't avenge his losses. Spider won't avenge his losses. Jones hasn't technically lost so he doesn't need to.

But you are severely diminishing GSPs career.
    GSP's career in his prime was boring decision after decision. My point is that having no losses early in your career >>>>> having losses early in your career

Comment

Fedor would have wiped out the UFC HW division at any time but not now, hes done, I hope he doesnt it will make his legacy look bad to the moronic masses

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        He did avenge those loses, but to never have lost in the first place is more impressive.

The rumour is that GSP is coming back to fight Bisping for the middleweight belt
        I agree it's more impressive. I'm just saying he's not as bad as was implied earlier and like has been said before, anyone can have a bad night or get caught, it happens. It's how one reacts that matters. Not saying I rank GSP higher though. Fedor is still #1 , GSP usually falls under 2 or 3 on most lists, which isn't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Fedor would have wiped out the UFC HW division at any time but not now, hes done, I hope he doesnt it will make his legacy look bad to the moronic masses
          Yeah, it already did with his losses he's had, better not to give them anymore fodder.

Comment

He did avenge those loses, but to never have lost in the first place is more impressive.

The rumour is that GSP is coming back to fight Bisping for the middleweight belt
            Bisping at middleweight? Why? I guess this would be a one time cash grab, kind of like Lesnar's comeback then? Would GSP be able to take Bisping down?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Bisping at middleweight? Why? I guess this would be a one time cash grab, kind of like Lesnar's comeback then? Would GSP be able to take Bisping down?
              I'm guessing GSP is getting older and can't make middleweight, remember he's been away for years and always had to cut 30lbs just to make 170. I see Bisping having an easy night, I think he's a nightmare style for GSP. He's a handful for any wrestler to deal with, especially a guy who would have a significant strength/height/reach disadvantage.

Comment

He probably shouldn't be fighting anymore... he looks like Roy Jones out there way past his prime.

Comment

Like to be honest, who in the top ten or so do any of you see Fedor beating?? Like the only even close to top level guy I think he can take is if they give him Nelson, who also could put out the lights on Fedor at this stage.

Comment

I'm guessing GSP is getting older and can't make middleweight, remember he's been away for years and always had to cut 30lbs just to make 170. I see Bisping having an easy night, I think he's a nightmare style for GSP. He's a handful for any wrestler to deal with, especially a guy who would have a significant strength/height/reach disadvantage.
                    That's what I was thinking too, which is also why I asked why, since Bisping will pose a lot of problems. I kind of hope this doesn't happen. He probably felt he was past his prime and having problems against Hendricks and thought it was a good time to walk away anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      That's what I was thinking too, which is also why I asked why, since Bisping will pose a lot of problems. I kind of hope this doesn't happen. He probably felt he was past his prime and having problems against Hendricks and thought it was a good time to walk away anyway.
                      It would be a complete disaster for the new UFC owners if both Lesnar and GSP lose their return fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X