No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Vs Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz Vs Keith Thurman

A determined Ortiz at that, the same one we saw against Andre Berto.

I might be crazy, but I think the hand speed, movement, power, angles would give Thurman all kinds of problems.

Who you got?

Thurman would have beat up both those guys.

Comment

I don't even think he would have to touch Ortiz to make him quit. Let Ortiz stick to his movie career.... Which he's pretty corny at

Comment

My question is, Ortiz has seen all the styles, heavy handed fighters, counter punchers, pressure fighters, ambush fighters.

Thurman has never fought anyone with the style of Ortiz, someone quicker than him, with power and combinations and for once a man equal to his size.

Comment

Thurman starches any version of Ortiz.

Comment

I like Thurman but the Ortiz that fought Berto ends his career

Comment

Honestly can we stop with Ortiz already. He's a quitter. He's quit in 5 damn fights already. Let it go.

Comment

Ortiz is shot to *****, with no ambition, heart or love for the sport. Unless he gets Keith out of there in the first round he gets battered and stopped by Thurman.

Seriously though, Ortiz is irrelevant at this time.

Comment

Ortiz whole career was built one one damn fight against Berto. Every other tough spot, he quits.. Thurman lays the kid out.

Comment

Ortiz is a full time actor and part time boxer. His heart aint in this no more. 3 straight losses by KO. A young hungry lion like thurman would slay ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X