Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Oscar De La Hoya have the best name Losses of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    Being one of the best welterweights ever does, though?
    It might help if he was one of the best Welterweights ever.

Which he of course, is not.

Comment

Felix Trinidad is an ATG even though he tried to cheat vs Hopkins.

To me, AA boxers get way too much credit sometimes for the same **** boxers from other nationalities/races do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

To me, AA boxers get way too much credit sometimes for the same **** boxers from other nationalities/races do.
        and they get a pass for juicing too wtf pac and chavez jr get killed on here for just being suspected of juicing but toney,mosely,jones, etc all catch no heat WTF

Comment

could you be more specific?

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            and they get a pass for juicing too wtf pac and chavez jr get killed on here for just being suspected of juicing but toney,mosely,jones, etc all catch no heat WTF
            That's very true and yet those same fans are calling someone Pacroid or Margacheato.

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            could you be more specific?

Look at some of these guys are not calling Tito an ATG. Tito was a ****ing monster. Him and Oscar have very good/great accomplishments and I've seen the same types of accomplishments on black boxers with the ATG label. Yet these two boxers aren't considered great to some of those people.

Just like the Joe Calzaghe/Hopkins title defenses in their weights as well. One gets much more credit than deserved than the other one.

Comment

Look at some of these guys are not calling Tito an ATG. Tito was a ****ing monster. Him and Oscar have very good/great accomplishments and I've seen the same types of accomplishments on black boxers with the ATG label. Yet these two boxers aren't considered great to some of those people.

Just like the Joe Calzaghe/Hopkins title defenses in their weights as well. One gets much more credit than deserved than the other one.
              Give some examples.

Comment

thats one thing you cant dis oscar for is he was damn good at what he did cant say the same for his promoting tho

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  It might help if he was one of the best Welterweights ever.

Which he of course, is not.
                  If you can name 20 better welterweights, my dear boy, I shall recant.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Give some examples.
                    Roy JOnes and other AAs being called one of the greatest ever and yet Oscar can't even be called one because he didn't move as pretty as Roy. Oscar's accomplishments/resume ****s all over Roy's.

What the Klits are going through right now.
                    I just said Hopkins/Calzaghe as well.
                    Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 07-11-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Duran lost to Leonard, Halger, Hearns and Benitez. So no Oscar does not have the best names on his L collection.

Comment

Working...
                      X