No announcement yet.

James degale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James degale?

Dudes disappeared off the scene, what's he doing these days?

Was wondering the same thing. He needs more finesse in his approach. He's good but can be polished up. Should change trainers definitely.

Comment

Yeah it's weird, things began to die down after the Groves loss. Which is odd because its not like he was soundly beaten! I personally had him winning that night and Lots of people I know did as well.

Comment

isnt he currently arguing with Frank Warren? hes facing a legal battle to try and get out of his promotional/ managerial contract with Warren...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          isnt he currently arguing with Frank Warren? hes facing a legal battle to try and get out of his promotional/ managerial contract with Warren...
          Bellew is , i never knew DeGale was too

Comment

Warren has payment issues with a few of his fighters, Bellew & Degale being a couple of them.

Not heard much of DeGale lately but that's a good thing. I hope he's got his head down and he's putting in some serious work, forget about Groves and just focus on his own path to title contention.

Comment

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
              Bellew is , i never knew DeGale was too
              I thought i read they both were, cant remember exactly though.

Comment

You're right.

DeGale is taking legal action against Warren.

Comment

I'm not sure if the Warren issues have anything to do with this but his last fight in Denmark & presumably promoted by Palle or Sauerland. Pure speculation on my part though.

But it was in April so it's only 3 months since his last bout so not exactly disappeared. I also heard he had a Euro defence lined up against some patsy.

BUT, in terms of where he was after the Paul Smith fight & where he is now, then yes, he has vanished from the public eye. As has Groves in respect to the publicity their fight generated.

Comment

Shame Frank Warren isn't paying his fighters. I am not even sure Haye gets paid if the fight flops.

Comment

Working...
                    X