Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio would get killed against MC-FMJ or AW fighting early rounds like yesterday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    How about Margarito illegally wrapping his hands for his whole career.
    that's not proven bro....he beat Cotto legit

Comment

Martinez would beat Cotto, and I say that as a bigger fan of Cotto. He would lose, most likely get stopped, plain and simple. Cotto doesn't have the reach nor the speed to be a consistent threat, and his face could/would easily start to disfigure once Sergio starts puttin it on him. Whether one wants to admit it or not, Martinez has his style down to a science. There's a reason why he's laying dudes out in the championship rounds.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 03-18-2012, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Cotto is better than Martinez. But Cotto wouldn't be able to stand up to Martinez's power and he'd get stopped late.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          that's not proven bro....he beat Cotto legit
          EXHIBIT A.

EXHIBIT B.

There is proven!!!

Comment

Cotto wouldn't touch Sergio with a 10 foot pole let along share a ring with him. Cotto is a warrior and has skills and speed but he is not stupid. He knows Sergio will undress him and then kill him. Boxing fans are the most delusional fans out there. Sergio has defended the middleweight title 4 times and each by knockout yet he is overrated? Let's look at Marquez's, Pacman's, Donaire's and Mayweather's last 4 fights. Now ****ing riddle me that!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              There is proven!!!

Cotto getting his career ended and humiliated by Margarito

is proven bro

Comment

cotto hasn't done **** since getting battered by a c-level brawler and a light welterweight. i don't understand where all this hype is coming from. he's a decent fighter but what makes you think he'll kill an elite fighter like sergio? what the hell has he done @ 154? mayweather-cotto is a crap fight too. i'm not paying 60 bucks to see this fringe contender pretending to be a champion get battered again.
                Last edited by John Barron; 03-18-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  but seriously Cotto is a better boxer than Sergio and if he starts like he did here or his last fight which we all know he wasn't impressive he get killed

Last edited by Paclan; 03-18-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    cotto hasn't done **** since getting battered by a c-level brawler and a light welterweight. i don't understand where all this hype is coming from. he's a decent fighter but what makes you think he'll kill an elite fighter like sergio? what the hell has he done @ 154? mayweather-cotto is a crap fight too. i'm not paying 60 bucks to see this fringe contender pretending to be a champion get battered again.
                    ALL POSTERS. THIS IS WHY MANY FEEL COTTO WOULD BEAT MARTINEZ............

martinez looked like **** against macklin A c level fighter. martinez was KNOCKED down against a slow, flat footed, unskilled macklin. macklin is LITERALLY a c level fighter & i had him wining going into the 9th.......one judge had it even before the stoppage. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MATHEW FREAKING MACKLIN PEOPLE.

no & am not confident at all that sergio would beat cotto @ 154. when he STRUGGLED WITH A C LEVEL slow flat footed macklin. MATHEW FREAKING MACKLIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

cotto maybe a lot of things but he's NO slow c class mathew macklin
                    Last edited by americanbot; 03-18-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

He looked bad because Macklin completely changed his style and fought a defense first fight. His entire game plan was to catch and counter martinez coming in.

Obviously Martinez didnt want to fight macklin's fight so he took his time figuring him out and breaking him down

and he did.

macklin has never fought like that in his life, and it showed he took martinez serious as hell and listened to every mcgirk told him. You could tell in the post fight interview when he was dissecting his game plan like an asian harvard student.

It still wasnt enough for martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X