• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young Master

Black Dragons (AKA) Miracles

Police Story 1

Crime Story

Just too many to name, I prefer his movies in China as oppose to America, although I loved the Rush Hour series and Rumble in the Bronx.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      drunken master 1 was better than 2.
      For it's time DM1 was fantastic and it's stood the test of time as a classic. But DM2 just raised the bar even higher in terms of story and action. In terms of story it can be debated but in terms of action there is no contest. Jackie puts down some of his best work in the DM2 from the fight with the bag snatchers, to the 2 on 100 fight in the bar against the axe gang, and the final fights in the factory, which took over 4 months to put together, is nothing short of unbelievable. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Jackie Chan is my hero not Bruce Lee.

Comment

little big soldiers was cool, until the depressing ending....
          rush hour 1 was my favourite

and.....sht, i need to watch more jackie chan films, donnie yen movies usually meet my kung-fu needs

Comment

Still haven't seen Drunken Master 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              little big soldiers was cool, until the depressing ending....
              rush hour 1 was my favourite

and.....sht, i need to watch more jackie chan films, donnie yen movies usually meet my kung-fu needs
              Donnie Yen is fucking boss!

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              Still haven't seen Drunken Master 1...
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...postcount=3963

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
                haha awesome, thanks!

Donnie Yen is awesome but I enjoy watching Jackie's improvisational barely scraping by style more.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  haha awesome, thanks!

Donnie Yen is awesome but I enjoy watching Jackie's improvisational barely scraping by style more.
                  No probs man. 2 different styles of martial artists right there. Donnie sticks more to the in your face, toe-to-toe type fighting, though recent years he's shown that you can incorporate MMA into a fight scene (IMO other than JJ Perry & Larnell Stovall, he's the only other guy who has been able to do it successfully). Jackie proves that no matter how much you beat him down he find a way to win no matter what price he has to pay. . . gotta love him for that, he's the everyman's hero.

Comment

Working...
                  X