Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ppl complaining about the 'legal' punch, have probably never boxed in their life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vic intentionally headbutts and people complain that floyd hits him twice legally because it was "cheap". Whats worse "cheap" or illegal? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      The punch was classless plain and simple we the paying customers have a right to voice our opinion about the fight ending early due to a cheap shot.

Would I do the same if I was in the ring? Honestly quite possibly but I’m not someone widely regarded as the best boxer in the sport earning millions per fight. I think it left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths.
      well said, if u claim you're the best then show it. floyd knew ortiz wasnt ready thats why floyd said, u should protect yourself at all times. He knew ortiz wasnt ready and took full advantages over it but is that floyd's fault? nope! ortiz should have been paying attention anyways in a fight this big. i just feel that floyd could have gone a different route.

Comment

to all the floyd fans, is this fight a fight u guys will bring up when people ask about floyd? If the punch was legit and floyd did nothing wrong in your guys opinion then would this be a fight that u guys would bring up when people ask about what floyd has accomplished? is this a fight u guys are proud of? if i didnt know who floyd is, is this one of the fight that u guys will bring up and say floyd is the best and one of his best fight was when he fought ortiz and KO him in the 4th??

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          so true............sound like a bunch of woman on here
          It was a bi tch sucker punch and you know it
          just like Ortiz bi tch move head butt
          Floyd felt his punches and realized he was in with a live dog so he saw the opening and took advantage of it
          it was totally legal but it was a bi tch move plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            to all the floyd fans, is this fight a fight u guys will bring up when people ask about floyd? If the punch was legit and floyd did nothing wrong in your guys opinion then would this be a fight that u guys would bring up when people ask about what floyd has accomplished? is this a fight u guys are proud of? if i didnt know who floyd is, is this one of the fight that u guys will bring up and say floyd is the best and one of his best fight was when he fought ortiz and KO him in the 4th??
            What does that have to with anything? Of course floyd had better performances. Botom line is he did nothing wrong. If you can't admit that then thee is nothing more to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              That's the way I see it. If you're in the square circle, protect yourself at all times it's as simple as that.
              i've boxed and it might have been a legal punch. Just like Lampley said why would someone have tio win that way especially someone that claims to be the greatest to ever put on a pair of gloves. Thats cheap man. I say Mayweather knew it was going to be a long night so he wanted to end it early whatever it takes..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                What does that have to with anything? Of course floyd had better performances. Botom line is he did nothing wrong. If you can't admit that then thee is nothing more to discuss.
                im asking u if this win would be a win u're proud of and would u bring this up when talking about floyd. your here saying floyd did nothing wrong, so if u say that its a legit KO from floyd and u see nothing wrong in what floyd did so would this be a fight u would be proud about? if u were out discussing about boxing and floyd's name gets brought up would this be a fight u would bring up? why and why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  That's the way I see it. If you're in the square circle, protect yourself at all times it's as simple as that.
                  Manny Pacquiao called it unsportman like, I'm pretty sure he has boxed before.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    taking candy from a baby is also not illegal (if its your own baby).

But that doesnt make it right.

How can you say nothing wrong? Would you be proud in one day to say, dammm look at how Floyd out manuevered Ortiz to deliever that KO?

And no one is really saying it was illegal. Its just we expect so much more out of him that he left everyone dissapointted.

And everyone agrees Ortiz is wrong, so there really is no need to discuss the obvious.

Comment

Fact is this KO victory does nothing for his legacy, made his 42-0 more meaningless. And proved nothing to his doubters. Yea yea he doesnt care.

Hell his victory over Marquez is more meaningfull than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X