No announcement yet.

Kim kardashian is ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'men are just naturally better looking than women period.'

It's true when i look in the mirror i'm very happy god gave me looks and when i look at kim kardashian i feel sorry for her that she needs makeup to look half as good as i do If you are facially challenged then i'm sorry but then my quote prolly doesn't apply to you

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      LMAO

Comment

Comment

Kardi looks best with a load of :bukkake: in her face. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post

takes her 1 hour+ to get ready to go out. Me and most of the guys on the forum...takes 5 mins gel wash face deoder then boom we ready to roll

men don't need make up to hide the ugly face

men are naturally better looking...with exceptions of course lol

Maybe some of the men on this forum think it's gay saying that but hey if you are an insecure person i understand

Comment

But I do agree that these days natural beauty is pretty much non-existent
              You could find the hottest girl in the world with no make-up, and she'd plaster herself in the stuff
              That's clearly down to the media and their portrayal of what real beauty is.

Comment

So hang on, this thread was just you coming out and admitting you find men more attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                  But I do agree that these days natural beauty is pretty much non-existent
                  You could find the hottest girl in the world with no make-up, and she'd plaster herself in the stuff
                  That's clearly down to the media and their portrayal of what real beauty is.
                  Agreed. Plastic surgery has become so messed up that all women are trying to look a certain way and we are getting some weird looking women like megan fox after she did something to her face.

botox, lip fillers etc is becoming a big joke. We need to get back to the 1930/1950s where make up was anything but essential and we had a lot of natural beauties. They get so used to makeup that look at kim's face...her skin is disgusting prolly cause of wearing makeup 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Dinero View Post
                    cheek bones?

lol only fagz care about a womans cheek bones, thats the last thnig i would look at in a woman! :lolq:
                    I like high cheekbones.

Nice hands. Slender legs. Pretty eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                      Agreed. Plastic surgery has become so messed up that all women are trying to look a certain way and we are getting some weird looking women like megan fox after she did something to her face.

botox, lip fillers etc is becoming a big joke. We need to get back to the 1930/1950s where make up was anything but essential and we had a lot of natural beauties. They get so used to makeup that look at kim's face...her skin is disgusting prolly cause of wearing makeup 24/7
                      Just look at the last few years
                      5 years ago it was all the rage to be size 0, now girls are getting ass implants to look like Beyonce
                      That's 100% down to the media.

Comment

Working...
                      X