Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighters have stunned or Kd'd Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao probably started using his stick routine after the Hussein fight and he kicked it up a notch after the 2nd JMM fight and started using it on his head. Probably why it's swelling like a melon nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
      Pacquiao probably started using his stick routine after the Hussein fight and he kicked it up a notch after the 2nd JMM fight and started using it on his head. Probably why it's swelling like a melon nowadays.
      LOL!!! that is funny dude!

Comment

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here: A fella from Kazakhstan named Yeshmagambetov-- or something similar sounding-- floored Pacquiao in their fight at the Rizal Park along the waterfront in Manila. As I recall, Pacquiao was IBF SuperBantamweight champion and was testing Featherweight waters. He KO'd the Kazakh shortly after having been floored (I'm not sure if it was in the same round or in the next).

Months later, he went back down to SuperBantam and defended his title successfully against Emmanuel Lucero. Later in the same year, he defied critics who said that, based on the KD in the hands of a patsy, he was not ready to fight at Featherweight, by facing Barrera.

Comment

Working...
        X