Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel Sorry For The Younger Generation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Sorry For The Younger Generation...

because they're having the record companies via the mainstream media ram these talentless little assh0les rammed down their young impressionable throats.

Did you hear the lyrics in that ****? This little **** came in tied 18 as hip hop's biggest earners. All of it coming from teens and pre-teens buying into this brand of idiotic music. This **** is terrible and falls in line with the dumbing down of society.

Well obviously you're not the target market so why should it bother you?

Comment

Agreed.

I want his money though, his shine and his cars also. Sell that ****, pay off some bills and then give the rest of the money to charity.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I don't.

They wouldn't know any better either way. Quality is lost on them like casting pearls before swine.

Comment

abortion is the answer

Comment

Terrible music.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              Well obviously you're not the target market so why should it bother you?
              Because I have younger brothers and I plan on having kids... Hard to keep kids away from thinking these stupid little fags and fads are who they should be learning from.

I can only imagine what's on deck for music and entertainment.

Comment

truth is Quel that there is a great deal of more avenue's for artists and audiences alike to market and listen to music. The last 10 years or so have been a huge step forward imo in regards to what your talking about. That type of garbage in whatever genre has always been prevelant. Today its very easy to get real music from outside the label circle jerk of recycling the same b.s. over and over.

I understand what you're saying though especially in regards to it influencing young people into acting like idiots. Thugs, Scene, and emo's a poignant example.

Comment

Well, the record industry has been marketing talentless a-holes since they realized how much money they can make selling dog ****.

Only got worse in the 80s with MTV. Record companies realized that image and a sexy or trendy video was way more profitable than musical talent.

Now with internet music downloads, the problem is at an all-time high. Now new "stars" are being pumped out left and right. At least the musical hacks from 10 years ago had minimal talent. This new generation has zero.

And autotune is for pu$$ies!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here's a song for this generation of prescription medicated, video game and **** addicted ADD kids. They really are very impressionable:

There are so many great artists in all genres these days, they just don't benefit from mainstream marketing. And quality for mainstream music in general is at an all-time low.
                    Last edited by blaze778; 09-01-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X