Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick your HW Champion to Bring Back the HW Division...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most of those guys would just be too small to compete... i mean come on what would jack johnson do against modern hws? even cws and lhws...

it would be cool to see a prime healthy vitali around

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
      most of those guys would just be too small to compete... i mean come on what would jack johnson do against modern hws? even cws and lhws...

it would be cool to see a prime healthy vitali around
      Yeah.

Prime Vitali and prime Lewis basically own everyone. Anyone without bias know this.

Late Wlad who's not declining would also.. he has a dirty style, but it's really effective regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.G Ward View Post
        Yeah.

Prime Vitali and prime Lewis basically own everyone. Anyone without bias know this.

Late Wlad who's not declining would also.. he has a dirty style, but it's really effective regardless.
        yep we probably saw the best 2 boxers ever in there at lewis vs vitali... not best pound for pound just the 2 guys who would beat up and physically shut down everyone else

Comment

Ali or Tyson.

Comment

Tyson 86-88, he KO's Wilder, Joshua and Fury in a round.
            None of those fighters would be "champs" in Tyson's era, no doubt about it.

Comment

Iron Mike of course. Hit the streets and ask some random person what they remember about old school Heavyweight boxing. Their answer - Mike Tyson. Ask them about Heavyweight boxing today and their like, ughh I don't know.
              Last edited by HandsofIron; 05-07-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

IMO Wilder is already bringing some excitement to the HW division.

Has power, speed and enough vulnerability to make things exciting.

Comment

Working...
                X