Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come after a fighter loses..people always say they should fire thier trainer??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its more too do with a fan not being able too accept that their favourite fighter just wasnt good enough on the night

Comment

Because people don't know the sport of boxing as well as they like to think they do.

That being said, I do agree Cotto's corner is very green, and Roach was correct at least in saying that Cotto was the boss in his corner, which most likely, isn't good. I remember being disappointed in Coach Merk when Roy Jones fought Calzaghe.. it didn't seem like anyone had a plan b to deal with the cut, and so forth. But yeah, as soon as theres an "L" its fire the trainer.. or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        why is the trainer always to blame???boxing=2 people fighting..1 wins and 1 loses..so after every fight should a trainer be fired???what ever happened to loyalty and going through the flames together????...
        larry, if people even have to explain why cotto should fire his trainer, i think its time you start watching another sport

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
          why is the trainer always to blame???boxing=2 people fighting..1 wins and 1 loses..so after every fight should a trainer be fired???what ever happened to loyalty and going through the flames together????...
          i've been saying cotto needs a real trainer since clottey/cotto

Comment

Working...
          X