Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Some Fans Rooting for Oscar to Fail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are Some Fans Rooting for Oscar to Fail?

I don't understand this. Why are some fans(mostly a certain fighters fans) that are rooting for Oscar to fail, when in reality if Oscar is successful in what he is trying to do, he wins. the fans win, boxing wins.

Him trying to get all promoters to co-promote and have their best fighters pinned against each other, making for the best fights and a better sport.

So why people what this BS " I wont work with so or so, cuz...." to continue, and want Haymon and or richard to gain tranction and farher ruin our sport?

Who cares if Oscar loses a bit of money while he tries to actually fix boxing.

I don't understand the hate. He's a silly guy but I think he ran over J-Ro's puppy and laughed about it back in the day.

Comment

Lol the only people who want Oscar to fail are;
      Floyds nuthuggers
      Broners hair comb boys
      Stevensons pimped out hoe's

And...
      Garcia "Garsh" lovers

Otherwise everyone else is kool

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
        Lol the only people who want Oscar to fail are;
        Floyds nuthuggers
        Broners hair comb boys
        Stevensons pimped out hoe's

And...
        Garcia "Garsh" lovers

Otherwise everyone else is kool
        lmao. But see Im a huge garcia fan and I want him to fight Pacquiao, bradley etc. Im rooting for Oscar to win this war.

Comment

I don't see anyone rooting for him to fail. It's just that, that's what happened.

He tried to force something that didn't needed to be forced. His company was at the top, it was the premier of boxing yet he felt he needed to flex his muscles within his own borders by deciding to help pull up the competition that whole purpose for the 5 last years were to denigrate your company's position. While he was getting coked up, it was three men that had to deal with the person that made the whole messed up landscape boxing is in right now. You can't step on toes because you feel some type of way.. Yesterday you were at the top and everyone looked up to you, now you are falling and sinking fast while the guy you gave the life raft is laughing and rowing towards land.

He already failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Akuza Da Root View Post
            I don't see anyone rooting for him to fail. It's just that, that's what happened.

He tried to force something that didn't needed to be forced. His company was at the top, it was the premier of boxing yet he felt he needed to flex his muscles within his own borders by deciding to help pull up the competition that whole purpose for the 5 last years were to denigrate your company's position. While he was getting coked up, it was three men that had to deal with the person that made the whole messed up landscape boxing is in right now. You can't step on toes because you feel some type of way.. Yesterday you were at the top and everyone looked up to you, now you are falling and sinking fast while the guy you gave the life raft is laughing and rowing towards land.

He already failed.
            You failed in your very first sentence. So he shouldn't force to fix boxing? Man, boxing fans this days...

Comment

Floyd beat cotto

Comment

I don't understand it either. We should all be happy that someone is actually trying to end the Cold War

Comment

He didn't need to fix the sport, the sport is just fine, the only fighters that are maligned are under Top Rank. Manny Pacquiao and those guys only have each other to fight, HBO and Top Rank were losing their investors. He didn't make the smartest business move. He's not the one who should reaching across the aisle, he already done that plenty of times in 2008 and 2009 when Goldenboy wasn't on top and had to bow to Arum demands to make fights with Pacquiao or any other Top Rank based fighter at those times.

You fail with your whole way of thinking because right now you have to be thinking about the business aspect of things. Oscar shouldn't be trying to throw down barriers to someone that is losing and then putting himself and his company at risk. Bob Arum is burning a lot of bridges..

Goldenboy has been putting on the best fights, even now this weekend Russell Jr. and Lomachenko. This whole year actually was all Goldenboy, and that was when Haymon, Schaefer and even to some extent Mayweather making moves. Arum was the one who told people to boycott their events while he was using it to promote his own events. You think everyone should be singing kumbaya after all these years of Arum bashing you and acting like an *******? Oscar isn't trying to save boxing, he don't even know what he is doing.
                  Last edited by Akuza Da Root; 06-19-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

they only tmt supporters.

Kinda sad really when take a step back and look at it from the outside in lol, grown ass men align loyalty to some entity they aint even seen in real life and get absolutely no benefit from and pray for Oscar to fail who in fact is just trying to make all the fights possible but no they still hate him cause tmt hates him lol.

These arent boxing fans and that how you can tell.

+

Comment

Working...
                    X