Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are fans so keen on Rigo vs Donaire 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    what annoys me is donaire keeps talking down rigos win but never makes a serious effort at getting a rematch.

i just think donaire should back up his **** since he is so determined to keep running his mouth.

the fight itself doesnt interest me all that much either, just kind of desperate for another top notch fighter to find the stones to fight rigo so i can enjoy another masterclass.

so how do you propose a rematch could happen?

and i don't really recall any instance where donaire talked down rigo's win over him.

Comment

The Cult of Rigo seem to have type of maternal instinct when it comes to their boy, and they don't want their dear child to go broke. (Being banished from HBO and all)

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      PRIDE!

Because going into that fight many wasn't aware of Rigondeaux skills or they did not want to believe he was that good. They took from other fighters that because he got hit or wobbled in previous fights that means Donaire will Knock Him Out...Sorry Boxing don't work like that.

Rematch is not needed because the 1st match wasn't close but Donaire fans kinda want it with the Hope Donaire can win so they can jump back on that Bandwagon because since that lost it has been extremely quiet about Donaire
      I have not seen any Donaire fans call a rematch. It's solely the Rigo fans who are calling for it.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-11-2014, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I've seen Donaire fans wanting a rematch. They think that maybe the first fight was a fluke and if Nonito gets another chance he will set everything right again.

The Rigo fans that want a rematch usually want it because it will be another big payday for their guy.

Comment

Even Donaire knew a rematch was pointless thats just how pointless it is. He did the smart thing and moved the fk on and I cant really blame him for it because he didn't get knockout out cold by a lucky anything or was injured or had any disadvantages he could lean on whatsoever he just got outclassed for 12 rounds of boxing.

Comment

im not, same thing would happen, this time worse

Comment

Is anyone actually calling for rematch? First fight answered all questions about who's the better fighter of the two.

That fight wasn't competive at all, there is no need for rematch

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I've seen Donaire fans wanting a rematch. They think that maybe the first fight was a fluke and if Nonito gets another chance he will set everything right again.
                I really don't remember seeing any. Well, at least in this board, I can't even think of any prominent members that are outright Donaire fans. Maybe there's a few of those Donaire avatered Filipino fans that show up every once in a while, but I'm drawing a blank

Comment

donaire should stay as far away from rigo as possible if he wants to make a name for himself and put that azz kicking he got behind him!!!!!

Comment

There's really no need for a rematch. I'm a big Rigo fan, and I just want him to get some high profile fights. That's the only reason I wouldn't be opposed to a rematch. But honestly, I'm not incredibly interested in it.

Comment

Who wants to see this rematch exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X