Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather The Best Ever (TBE)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd Mayweather The Best Ever (TBE)?

I'm seeing some people refer to Floyd Mayweather as TBE (The Best Ever).

That's what he calls himself "TBE".

What do you think? Is Floyd really the best ever, or is the TBE someone else like Muhammed Ali, Sam Langford, Harry Greb or Sugar Ray Robinson?

Let's settle this once and for all.
    Yes, he's the best ever
    9.89%
    No, he's not really the best ever
    90.11%
    Last edited by The Hammer; 05-16-2014, 12:12 PM.

it's funny how the boxing 'purists' on this site talk smack about PAC fans because they 'overrate' Manny but dont say **** when idiots claim Floyd as the best ever

Comment

Floyd is one of the greatest fighters ever to lace them up...the best ever? well that is subjective as you even listed Greb whom you have 0 footage of to actually see his skill set. Floyd is promoting his brand and it is working. The guy is a living legend name me one other fighter just one who was 46-0, 4 lineal titles, 10 world titles in 5 divisions and 24-0 in world title fights

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Floyd is one of the greatest fighters ever to lace them up...the best ever? well that is subjective as you even listed Greb whom you have 0 footage of to actually see his skill set. Floyd is promoting his brand and it is working. The guy is a living legend name me one other fighter just one who was 46-0, 4 lineal titles, 10 world titles in 5 divisions and 24-0 in world title fights

sooooo you're saying he IS the best ever?

Comment

Eh, no. Probably the last greatest ever though

Comment

No

Comment

every time i read the words TBE on this forum i swear i can hear that dude's voice behind floyd saying TBE really loud, i can't do nothing but laugh

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                sooooo you're saying he IS the best ever?
                I am not a boxing historian, and do not even have a top 50 list so in no way can i answer that question...but those who dismiss it... do they even have a top 50 list that they made on their own??? the names they list ahead of Floyd have they actually studied those fighters careers or just going off of what others say? see it is all subjective to whom you are listening to...

Comment

I know people try to separate "best" from "greatest" when making this case for Mayweather, but what better way to prove you're the best than by looking at a fighter's greatness?

Resume matters. You can't say Floyd is the best when he doesn't have all the great fighters he beat you can point to.

Comment

Marcos Maidana is Top 5 in the TBE rankings imho

Comment

Working...
                    X