Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan Provodnikov beats Floyd at this stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruslan has looked good against 2 good fighters,, bradley n alvarado.. maidana has showed his worth more, i wanna see ruslan against a couple more top guys before putting him and maidana the same level

edit: i forgot he fought herrera who he also lost too, ive never seen that fight but i heard he did ok

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      ruslan has looked good against 2 good fighters,, bradley n alvarado.. maidana has showed his worth more, i wanna see ruslan against a couple more top guys before putting him and maidana the same level

edit: i forgot he fought herrera who he also lost too, ive never seen that fight but i heard he did ok
      It was an ESPN fight lol
      I watched it and it was closer than the judges scored it but I still thought Ruslan lost.

Comment

Actually no, he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          Provodnikov is an ESPN level fighter. Floyd shuts him out, or wins by late stoppage.
          Lol Floyd aint stopping no one, he couldn't stop Miss Jackson he aint stopping the Siberian Brute!*

*edited for mistakes thanks to Croyd*
          Last edited by Accountoffline; 05-13-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
            Lol Floyd aint stopping no one, he couldn't stop Miss Jackson he aint stopping the Serbian Brute!
            I don't usually do the "grammar police" thing or the "correcting people" thing but he's from Siberia not Serbia.
            Please excuse me for correcting you.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              Provodnikov is an ESPN level fighter. Floyd shuts him out, or wins by late stoppage.
              you mean the guy that took bradley to his limit and to a lot of people won that fight, Knocking Alvarado out, and the current WBO lightweight champion of the world is an ESPN level fighter? what the hell

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                you mean the guy that took bradley to his limit and to a lot of people won that fight, Knocking Alvarado out, and the current WBO lightweight champion of the world is an ESPN level fighter? what the hell
                Beating Alvarado isn't a great accomplishment.

I think Danny Garcia would beat Provodnikov.

Comment

Provodnikov would stop Floyd.

Comment

Prodvonikov doesn't switch his looks or come off with a jab. He's not beating Floyd at all.

Comment

People aren't realizing how unconventional Maidana is, especially since being with Garcia. He's learned to mix up his attack and set up his awkward ass offense better. He also makes good use of his jab which is actually very good. He should jab a lot more. Ruslan has none of that going for him. Bradley easily out boxed him when he chose to but felt the need to fight the dumbest fight of his career closely followed by the Manny rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X