Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upon analysing Matthysse's fights, I have come to the conclusion that he has no power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upon analysing Matthysse's fights, I have come to the conclusion that he has no power

He was straining and putting so much effort into his punches against Judah and Alexander and he couldn't get the KO after landing flush and almost teeing off on them...

Humberto Soto has zero defense and was eating multiple flush punches, that was due to a poor defense more than anything else..

Mike Dallas Jr was a lucky KO, he was in a bad state coming into a fight after a long lay off with a personal tragedy to boot....

He was teeing off on Danny Garcia and couldn't even knock him down

The Peterson KO was just lucky timing...

And Olusegun was getting hit flush multiple times and Matthysse was straining with all his might and finally got the KO after so many flush punches.

So I must conclude after carefully analyzing Matthysse's fights that he has no power.

are you ******s trying to outdo each other today??
    Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 05-09-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

No power? Or not as much as he gets hyped up as having? I would say he's not the KO artist he's hyped up to be..

Comment

He has a lot of power, but when you fight guys who can take a punch, usually the chin prevails over power. He doesn't have 1998-2010 Shane Mosley power, or prime De La Hoya power, or Trinidad power, etc. But he obviously packs a punch. His brutal KO's were all against overmatched guys except for Peterson who is actually a good fighter but has shown in the past that he isn't the best at staying on his feet, like versus Bradley, Ortiz, and Khan and let's face it Bradley and Khan do not have destructive power. Sure Khan knocked down Collazo 3 times, but Khan has much more power in his body punching than his head shots, which he knocked down Maidana and Khan with.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          are you ******s trying to outdo each other today??
          You think its easy to come up with this ******ed stuff? Takes time and dedication, man. Tardness at BSF is an artform.

Comment

not true at all
            matthyysse has power
            wtf? lol

thats like saying waters not wet. cmon son. lol

get a calculator.. divide wins by ko's.. nd tell us his ko %
            that should answer your question. your boxing analysis is disgusting, try baseball. lol

Comment

Knocked down or knocked out every opponent he has faced but one. Knocked down the granite chinned Alexander, knocked out granite chinned Soto. Obliterated Peterson.

Lucas is a tremendous puncher with both hands. He doesn't need to be set or to catch a guy clean to **** their world up. He is the biggest puncher at 140 by far and certainly among the biggest punchers in the divisions history. He has frightening power for a guy of his size and stature.

What next Randall Bailey can't punch because Mike Jones is the only notable name he has knocked out?

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                You think its easy to come up with this ******ed stuff? Takes time and dedication, man. Tardness at BSF is an artform.
                ^^^^^^^ this

it’s a pre-requisite to get through the art of sweet science. if you don't believe me ask a floydiot.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                  TBE all day

Comment

I love this place.

Comment

Working...
                    X