No announcement yet.

The Pac that fought Bradley and Marquez was lazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    What abut Mayweathers opponents has he fought anyone like Pacquiao? no, but Pacquiao fought a slick black fighter in Bradley and wasn't even trying and still beat him in my eyes.

Floyd has fought tailormade fighters yet he gets praised and he doesn't even knock them out! but when Pac fights guys like that he has to KO them?

Why so much pressure on Pac but not on Floyd to deliver a KO?

If Pacman fought a catchweight with Canelo they would say big deal another plodding tailormade fighter for Pacman at a catchweight, but apparently Canelo is not tailormade for Floyd.
    Why you so butthurt you try to turn a thread into a Mayweather conversation. Just shows you know what i say is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      Movement and punch output is obviously going to change if you have to be the hunter instead of the hunted. JMM 1 and 2 proves my point, they were close fights where he didn't look an unbeatable beast and his punch outputs were lower. He only looks great on the backfoot against slower fighters.
      That's not what I meant.

His movement and punch output has changed considerably after the Margarito fight.

Even if he didn't look unbeatable, he used to always come in hard. If you compare the JMM 1&2 fights to JMM 3, you can see how Pacquiao is slower and lazier. He didn't move like he used to.

It's not the styles, but the fighter. Pacquiao from the De La Hoya or Cotto fight would've given any fighter, boxer, or brawler, problems. Pacquiao from the Bradley fight wouldn't have beat Cotto (IMO).

Comment

Pac is now fighting as the legend, not the man in the making. That's the difference.

+ His bowlcut hair makes him too heavy.

Comment

He was lazy? He won 9-10 rounds against Bradley with ease. And he was on the verge of finishing JMM before he got caught with a desperation punch.

Anyone can get caught, it happens.

Comment

The reality is that Pacquiao has become just another fat athlete. He got a taste of the good life and all his structure and commitment to his craft seem to have vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Pac is now fighting as the legend, not the man in the making. That's the difference.

+ His bowlcut hair makes him too heavy.
              He finally got complacent it took him a long time to finally become civilized and I think those leaches in the Philippines who got him into politics did it politics made him soft. He is still exciting but he is fighting like he is just going through the motions

Comment

Politics does make people soft, look what happened to The Terminator!

Comment

he looked lazy vs bradley but i completely disagree vs marquez, he looked hungry in that, atleast in the fight(i know in the lead up there was plenty of talk of him taking it easy)

Comment

maybe because he will be 35 this year.

Comment

Posters have more excuses then the actual boxers

Comment

Working...
                      X