Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto: I Don't Think Guerrero Can Hurt Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you just go by berto s fight against ortiz.
    if ortiz didnt have the power to knock berto down would he of won that fight?
    if guerrero can't hurt berto its all over for him. this fight wont go the distance.
    who s the ref in this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      Of course G-man can't hurt Berto... Berto is roiding
      Comments like these are getting tiring.

Comment

The Cheater is going to be too strong and too big for Guerrero. Not to mention he is faster too.

Comment

I figured that Berto was overlooking and underestimating Guerrero. He is going to find out that he pissed away his comeback opportunity by taking his opponent lightly.

Comment

Berto is fast but he telegraphs his punches, especially those uppercuts. We saw Guerrero's chin tested against Aydin. As long as he doesn't get foolish again and try trading with a power puncher, he's going to shut down Berto. Guerrero's jab is heavy and Berto will not be able to eat that all night.

Comment

I think Guerrero can hurt Berto. I mean Berto seems to be chinny anyways.

Comment

He's right.

Comment

He is telling the truth.

With all the PEDs he is taking he will walk through those punches.

This sport has gone to shiet, just proves you can benefit from using illegal substances.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                    if you just go by berto s fight against ortiz.
                    if ortiz didnt have the power to knock berto down would he of won that fight?
                    if guerrero can't hurt berto its all over for him. this fight wont go the distance.
                    who s the ref in this fight?
                    Ummm Yea, Ortiz still would have won if Ortiz didnt score any knock downs.

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    Berto is fast but he telegraphs his punches, especially those uppercuts. We saw Guerrero's chin tested against Aydin. As long as he doesn't get foolish again and try trading with a power puncher, he's going to shut down Berto. Guerrero's jab is heavy and Berto will not be able to eat that all night.
                    The Ghost is comming to shut Berto Cheating ass up.

Comment

You don't need to hurt Berto to beat him, his stamina is HORRIBLE, The Ghost just have to weather the storm and avoid the early KO then Box Circles around Berto Later as he starts to get tired and starts to eat more and more punches

Berto is not a smart fighter, he is just all Muscle and Power and nothing in between, he has NO DEFENSE nor does he make any Adjustments during the fight so he is very beatable if your a Patient and Smart fighter and I think Guerrero can but but Guerrero also likes to get into exchanges and try to slug it out, don't think he should do that against Berto if he wants to win

Comment

Working...
                      X