Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Rips Vitali Klitschko: “He Should Be Ashamed … I Want To Fight Him Despera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
    I agree with what you said.
    The thing is I don't know if Vitali can fight at a elite level anymore. It's not that he been through wars or had bad habits, it's because of his chronic injury issues. He have gone through a lot of injuries and he is getting really old. David Haye' style of fighting is horrible for older fighters and Haye knows this.

Would I like to see a Vitali vs David fight? Hell Yes. Will it be the biggest risk of Vitalis career? I think so.
    Prime Vitali would have crushed Haye, but this Vitali I don't know.
    Exactly! Vitali is 41 and he had been prone to injuries. That's why I said Vitali is the one to make the call.
    He knows the best in what condition his body is. He could loose against anybody if his body fails him.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      It was the Klitschko team that promised him and the fans Vitali would fight the Chisora/Haye winner. So "deserving" doesn't really come into it.........
      It was a casual remark by Boente, who doesn't make the decisions. Haye's had ample opportunities to completely dip his foot in, not just his "little toe".... Only 6 months ago Boente said that there was "no chance" that Klitschko would fight Haye, that he was demanding an impossibly huge guarantee, plus 50% of the TV rights, with the Klitschkos to pay all the expenses. It was"too risky" to deal with Haye, and he'd shown himself to be just a mouth. Klitschko said that Haye "is a huge headache to deal with", and dismissed the possibility.

Seemingly Boente has now changed his mind, but only "maybe" because it depends on a lot of items that he brought up, not the least being a reasonable Haye demand, and the possibility of Klitschko turning instead to politics. He also said that Britain's Sky TV would not show Haye, and his TV potential is small.....So who knows what the real situation is??

And Haye himself has conclusively proven, time and again that no fight agreement is immutable until BOTH fighters step into the ring on fight night. He has a very bad record when it involves making fights. With him it's like an international agreement between age-old enemies-endless, with a more than 50% chance that he won't carry it through anyway.

Who wants to waste valuable time and energy in trying to deal with such a person. Sugar Ray Robinson, during much of his middleweight career was like that, but he was the best, and in huge demand. I remember Basilio stamping out of a meeting, swearing that he would NEVER fight Robinson again for any kind of money. Robinson, after the terms had been agreed, and I even think, signed, suddenly said that he wouldn't fight unless he got more money. He wanted $500,000. I think it was their return, which Robinson won.

Haye can only stir up interest with his mouth, and that's his whole schtik. How are you going to pin down someone like that. Haye's one completed Klitschko fight was a huge fiasco. ................
      Last edited by edgarg; 09-09-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        It was a casual remark by one of Klitschko's crew, who doesn't make any of the decisions.
        It was from Bernd Boente, their manager.

Comment

It was a casual remark by one of Klitschko's crew, who doesn't make any of the decisions. Haye has had ample opportunities to completely dip his foot in, not just his "little toe"....

And Haye himself has conclusiveky proven, time and again that no fight agreement is immutable until BOTH fighters step into the ring on fight night. Haye has a very bad record when it involves making fights. With him it's like an international agreement between age-long enemies-endless, and with the more than 50% chance that he won't carry through with his agreement.

Who wants to waste valuable time and energy in trying to deal with such a person. Sugar Ray Robinson, during much of his middleweight career was like that, but he had a good advantage in being the best, and in huge demand. Haye can only stir up interest with his mouth, and that's his whole schtik. How are you going to pin down someone like that. Both Klitschkos have had extensive experience with Haye with only one fight completed-a huge fiasco. ................
          Blah blah blah Haye refused in the past blah blah blah. Haye agreed to everything already, what happened in the past is in the past stop using it as a bs excuse. Never in my life have i seen as many boxing fans acting like a bunch of little girls coming up with the lamest excuses in boxing....... We all know why the Klit fans don't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            LOL they degrade him to a member of the crew for this excuse. Usually his word is gospel to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Exactly! Vitali is 41 and he had been prone to injuries. That's why I said Vitali is the one to make the call.
              He knows the best in what condition his body is. He could loose against anybody if his body fails him.
              Actually he has fewer injuries than most big men. Apart from 2 very widely separated incidents, during a fight, he's had none. And the Lewis fight shouldn't have been stopped. He only had a bad eyebrow gah and his sight was not impaired in tthe slightest. Never mind all the baloney, the doctor has basically admitted he misjudged it.

And his career ending injury when he was to fight Rahman could have happened to anyone. It happened to Solis in his Klitschko fight and he was out for 15 months, has only recently returned.

In the Boxingscene headlines almost every day fighters are injured in training and have to cancel-someties the whole promotion..
              Last edited by edgarg; 09-09-2012, 09:11 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He's a business-man their business manager....He doesn't make the fight decisions they make their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Blah blah blah Haye refused in the past blah blah blah. Haye agreed to everything already, what happened in the past is in the past stop using it as a bs excuse. Never in my life have i seen as many boxing fans acting like a bunch of little girls coming up with the lamest excuses in boxing....... We all know why the Klit fans don't want the fight.
                  The Klitschkos are not like the usual fighters who talk nothing but rubbish, and make impossible promises and threats. Their words mean something. They are serious gentlemen, who happen to also be boxers. Their participation is on a higher level than the standard crap.

Therefore, it requires a higher level of poster to understand them.

Comment

He's a business-man their business manager....He doesn't make the fight decisions they make their own.
                    You said he was just a crew member, now you know exactly who he is and what he does behind closed doors? You have no credibility on this subject.

Comment

“The referee, the Klitschko referee stopped the fight, and he shouldn’t have stopped it, he should have let Manuel Charr fight until he was knocked out. He didn’t get the opportunity to, and it’s a shame. Vitali knows how that feels.”

ROFL he's saying in a clever way that klitschko would have been KO'd by lewis if he had been allowed to continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X