cant believe the repubs who stood behind that *****

Comment

aww shes so cute, i'd fuk her brains out

Comment

i'd love to stick my **** in her maverick *******

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
          i'd love to stick my **** in her maverick *******
          She'd eat you alive... She's slept with every man in Alaska. That's over fifty men.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
            This thing is what millions of Americans voted for as their Vice President. Mad idiots.
            Only the really stupid ones. Like Joe the plumber...

Comment

LMAO, Joe Biden is just as incredibly stupid and useless. He just doesn't talk. Of course, the liberal media pays no attention to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                LMAO, Joe Biden is just as incredibly stupid and useless. He just doesn't talk. Of course, the liberal media pays no attention to that.
                Oh OK so Sarah Palin is therefore supremely qualified. It was in a magazine I read. Don't remember the title.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Oh OK so Sarah Palin is therefore supremely qualified. It was in a magazine I read. Don't remember the title.
                  I never said she was. If you read what I wrote, I said Joe Biden was not the smartest human ever. He even looks stupid. Great attempt at trying to change what I said. Maybe you don't remember what I wrote either?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    I never said she was. If you read what I wrote, I said Joe Biden was not the smartest human ever. He even looks stupid. Great attempt at trying to change what I said. Maybe you don't remember what I wrote either?
                    No I don't get it, this is a thread with a video about many of the tremendously inane and stupid things uttered by Sarah Palin and you make a comment about Joe Biden, someone who was hitherto not mentioned in the thread. Were you looking to make a comparison or are you just an idiot?

Sometimes my questions just answer themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      No I don't get it, this is a thread with a video about many of the tremendously inane and stupid things uttered by Sarah Palin and you make a comment about Joe Biden, someone who was hitherto not mentioned in the thread. Were you looking to make a comparison or are you just an idiot?

Sometimes my questions just answer themselves.
                      I was making a comparison pointing out that the DemoRats are not "holier than thou", as there were numerous anti-GOP posts. How this doesn't relate, I don't see. Do you remember that they ran against each other on opposing tickets? Maybe because you're not even American? In which case your opinion doesn't even matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X