Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have GIFS of Roy Jones Jr. getting dominated and humiliated by Calzaghe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Floyd Mayweather Sr ruined Hatton...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I try not to drink it with many people around, but that drink is ****ing legit.
      hell yeah, the long island is good as hell when it made right

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        Actually Floyd Mayweather Sr ruined Hatton...
        actually hatton's lack of defense ruined him

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
          Brilliant performance by the legend Joe Calzaghe.

I'm looking for some gifs of the arrogant Yank Roy Jones Jr. getting taunted, humiliated, dominated and raped by the great Calzaghe.

Roy Jones was back to his old self when he fought and dominated Tito.

Roy Jones was shot to pieces when he fought that Calzaghe guy. He probably didn't train hard enough.

Roy Jones is back again after dominating Lacy. Damn, he finally found that fire again! I wonder why he didn't try harder when he faced Calzaghe?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            actually hatton's lack of defense ruined him
            Mayweather Sr tried to make him a boxer...and that aint gonna work...

He shudda stayed with Graham...Pac still wudda whipped his ass tho

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              I can't believe I used to be high 24/7. 1 hit now and I'm str8 fried.

If done right, it's worth the $. I use Barton's to make mine on the home front bro. The sweetener is some yellow ****, can't recall the name.
              yo mang, lets make an alcohol thread. these guys are gettin off topic talkin about boxing. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                Mayweather Sr tried to make him a boxer...and that aint gonna work...

He shudda stayed with Graham...Pac still wudda whipped his ass tho
                hatton had poor defense way before floyd Sr. floyd was just tyin to get him to move his head instead of coming in on a straight line like when pac KO his ass or when he walked straight into floyds check hook

Comment

Speaking of GIF's, a member on thes forums has a gif in his signature of JMM getting backed into the corner and then throwing some massive punches to get himself out.

Can anyone tell me what fight that was?

Comment

Originally posted by Chip2006uk View Post
                    Speaking of GIF's, a member on thes forums has a gif in his signature of JMM getting backed into the corner and then throwing some massive punches to get himself out.

Can anyone tell me what fight that was?
                    JMM-Diaz .

Comment

• The bombs sumtimes come in handy when you feel like you gonna pass out. Sinkin 1 or 2 before you fuck a ***** is gravy too.

Comment

Working...
                      X