Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please people, stop saying Pacquiao has declined!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac has declined. This is a crap thread.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Pac has declined. This is a crap thread.
      this contribution was lacking. it would have been useful if you could've taken the time to qualify your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        this contribution was lacking. it would have been useful if you could've taken the time to qualify your statement.
        I didnt need to. The overall crapness and the stench of floydiot bumsniffery did that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Everyone knows that Pacquiao declined...............................random testing.
          Nice..........

Comment

Pacquiao struggles againts counter punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
              Pacquiao struggles againts counter punchers.
              ..he struggles againts jmm...

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                This is what happens when you get off drugs.... It's a no brainer
                It took him 3 years to clean up, hence now accepting full testing. Since accepting it he's looked horrible, check the time lines.

And quit the "The fight should have happend 3/4 years ago", as true as that is THEN MANNY SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN THE DAMN TEST!
                Manny is as much declined as Roy was when he got off drugs
                If one were to play your game one would instantly realize that its flawed logic on your part. If Manny were taking PEDs, as you say, why would he now be off of it if he hasn't ever done random testing? All he would have to do is cycle it off once it got closer to fight time. The reason is that nothing really changed since 2009 .... as I said, he never tested differently before, during or after 2009.

Also, you guys had consistently said that Manny was on PEDs when he beat guys like Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Mosley and so on but now that he lost, he is off of it? Too funny!
                Last edited by ADP02; 02-02-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao's workrate in the ring has declined massively. He simply does not move as much or as quickly as he once did. This is not unusual, this is to be expected. He's 34 and has been fighting professionally since he was 15. Physical decline is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    I didnt need to. The overall crapness and the stench of floydiot bumsniffery did that for me.
                    not really. there's an interesting discussion to be had within this topic, even if post #1 is too harsh and provocative in its presentation.

the stench of wanton obsession with a fighter and his fans (as if his is the only annoying fanbase in the boxing internet) isn't any more appealing, btw. you could contribute to some boxing discussions on the forum, but Mayweather/Pacquiao/Floydfans is all you seem to post about.

Comment

ok, now show some evidence?

Pac has declined

Comment

Working...
                      X