No announcement yet.

Any decent boxer beats Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any decent boxer beats Ruslan

Just remember, any decent boxer, hell any decent MOVER beats Ruslan. Not trying to rain on yalls parade but I'm actually doing yall a favor. Before yall start hyping this guy up to oblivion like Mattesyse. You don't even need to box to beat him, just need to have good movement like Garcia. He's the definition of a plodder. Just a thought before you get yall hearts broken again when he loses.

Relatively easily.

Comment

A decent boxer like Tim Bradley who was almost KTFO?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        A decent boxer like Tim Bradley who was almost KTFO?
        No a decent boxer who does that exclusively.

Comment

You mean the guy with the track shoes who lands one punch at a time?

I like watching guys like Provodnikov who are programmed to destroy their opponents, not simply dance around the ring for the judge's entertainment.

Garcia has a good shot though since he has a good punch, but he's not slick by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Does anyone need to second guess why this guy doesn't like Ruslan?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              No a decent boxer who does that exclusively.
              Bradley still got hurt when he boxed exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                Just remember, any decent boxer, hell any decent MOVER beats Ruslan. Not trying to rain on yalls parade but I'm actually doing yall a favor. Before yall start hyping this guy up to oblivion like Mattesyse. You don't even need to box to beat him, just need to have good movement like Garcia. He's the definition of a plodder. Just a thought before you get yall hearts broken again when he loses.
                hilarious because everyone who picked Alvarado said he would simply outbox him

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Bradley still got hurt when he boxed exclusively.

Bradley got hurt in the first round, son. Bad. His jaw got pushed two feet behind his shoulders. He never had a chance. Crap example. Besides. Bradley was overweight and slow. "Depressed" post Pacquiao. He wasn't capable of getting away from Provodnikov regardless. Team Marquez thought they were going to get that version of Bradley. They were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    Yeah, very kind of you, thanks for that.

You make the mistake of assuming everyone's a fan of a fighter rather than a fan of the sport. Ruslan brings exciting action fights, win or lose..I'd rather watch that than a snooozefest mismatch any day.

Would your heart be broken if one of the guys you follow got beat?...That's just weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X