Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Khan face if he ducks Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will Khan face if he ducks Alexander?

Assuming he's next in line for a Mayweather ass whipping who will he face? I think Thurman would be a good to test the waters at 147

Khan should seriously consider retirement if he's actually ducking that pup.

Comment

How many threads are you going to make on the same ****? Stop making ALT accounts and spamming the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        How many threads are you going to make on the same ****? Stop making ALT accounts and spamming the board.
        This is a legit question.... it looks like Khan is getting the Floyd fight, Floyd said he likes the fight, guaranteed money maker, and Khan hasn't fought at 147 yet so I'm interested in who the tuneup will be if he doesn't face Alexander

Comment

Khans not ducking Alexander. I think there is financial issues with Devon's team probably wanting more of the money being he's the champion. He's boring though. Hope the fight gets made n Khan beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
            Khans not ducking Alexander. I think there is financial issues with Devon's team probably wanting more of the money being he's the champion. He's boring though. Hope the fight gets made n Khan beats him.
            Khan's been exposed too much and his chin has deteriorated even worse than before as we saw in the Diaz fight, Diaz literally tapped his chin and he collapsed like a sack of potatoes.

Comment

i have no idea how maidana couldnt take this dude out back at 40
              bertos available tho. 2 fighters in their prime already w 3 loses each.
              i guess it could be billed, "The Fourth" lol

Comment

Danny Garcia rematch at 147

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                  Khan's been exposed too much and his chin has deteriorated even worse than before as we saw in the Diaz fight, Diaz literally tapped his chin and he collapsed like a sack of potatoes.
                  In knowing all tha, and the world seeing Canelo get dominated, you honestly think this would sell? Sometimes I think we don't give casuals more credit, Khan-Mayweather isn't worth supporting, not even hardcore fans will buy into that.

Comment

What is taking so long with finalising the fight?.

Comment

Working...
                    X