Comments Thread For: Mayorga's MMA Win Reversed, Suspended Over Illegal Hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    B-b-b-but MMA is real fighting!
    I was gonna come here to say just that. For those that don't get it, this is in reference to some of the stupid comments made by Jon Jones.

Comment

Knee to the spine is f*kin dirty lol

Comment

lol, i thought mma was "real fighting"

Comment

Illegal hit?

I could'a sworn it meant he took a toke of a joint during the post-fight interview.

Silly me.

Comment

They really are against Mayorga. He made boxeo prouud. He beat a MMA guy on the ground so they are just bitter.

Comment

From the Niguawa sun:

Results from an MMA contest are as follows: The Matador proved to be too much of a G for the governing bodies in MMA.... Apparently he gave his opponent a boo boo and hurted his feelings! with his matador G profile. The commission had this to say, "We are definitely hard core with street cred to burn! I mean our fights go on Hip Hop websites!! the kind used by yung dose like Bronner!!! But we also recognize when a boo boo happens and someone's feelings were hurted" No mean ole boxer is going to hurted the feewings of our MMA guys!" The chairperson further elaborated, "The Matador of meanies was spossed to come in fat and unable to defend on the ground...we don't take kindly to boxers who prepare to kick a little tail in one of our events!! Why our daddy Dana would get upset if we let that mean ole matadore win this fight!!"

So...."Ricardo was overweight and a meanie and it is official!!"

Comment

MMA cant handle Mayorga.

Comment

mma are just *******

But I still think the Brown Pride beats Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by chavezjrmexico View Post
                    But I still think the Brown Pride beats Tyson Fury
                    He would. Mayorga fought a guy who was 0-1 in MMA and "won" with an illegal strike lmao Cain is a world-class wrestler who wouldn't let Fury get the advantage. Cain would drop him on his head and elbow his face in for the easy win.

Anyways, for those who don't understand, you can't strike someone in the spine and get away with it. That's not acceptable in any sport.

Comment

I'll take a guess that he tries to go back in the boxing ring and fight some no name bum since he's suspended from mma fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X