Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans are Called Fat and Lazy but are Notorious for Not Taking any Days Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans are Called Fat and Lazy but are Notorious for Not Taking any Days Off

A bit of an oxymoron if you ask me, its either one or the other. Are we fat and lazy or are we hard workers who rarely take a day off?

In 2013 we squandered 169 million vacation days, and just about half the country doesn't take a day off.
    Our stores are also open longer and on weekends.

i'm taking 4 weeks off in December to help feed the stereotype

Comment

How was hype jobs response deleted?

Comment

I think my colleagues and managers don't fall under that category I guess...
        OP the stores and private business and malls are open pretty much all year round..

Comment

I blame the ******s.

Comment

I get 30 days of leave a year. I always have to take it toward the end of the fiscal year or i'll lose it, had to sell some back to the military last year. If it wasn't for the fact that you can only have 60 i'd just let it stack up as I don't really like taking off of work

Comment

Hell yeah.

Laziness in this country only exists among millenials and ghetto people, but we are pretty fat regardless of age and income level. Most Americans like myself are a bunch of hardworking fat ****s. All the money I make working those extra hours goes towards food and beer. And hookers.

God bless America, brother.

Comment

We are fat because of too much stress and too much work.

As a nation, we put too much value on pulling extra hours, which is noble, but it takes a toll on our health.

All that extra work means higher levels of stress which leads to obesity. The overabundance of fast food and soda doesn't help either.

Comment

Probably because their fat lazy bosses will fire them if they don't get **** done with less people than it really takes.

Some of these fools at my gig are there late as hell every night and coming in way early too.

No way to live man.

Comment

Americans are number 1 at telling people we are number 1

Comment

Working...
                    X