No announcement yet.

Jesse Williams Powerful BET speech and Viacom's race to erase it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse Williams Powerful BET speech and Viacom's race to erase it

There's a reason why when you go to youtube and type "Jesse Williams", there's nothing about BET speech that auto populates after it, nor can you go to youtube and find this whole video. Funny huh? Some might call this white washing history.

There's no such thing as a "system" to prevent the real truth from seaping out, doe

Of course not, but I'm sure no one will have an issue finding ignorant blacks on youtube who were given a microphone in your local inner city by your local media crew while saying the most ignorant things one can imagine in a method of painting a race/culture to continually perpetrate "blackface" or increase said local media outlet ratings or website hits. Those video's don't get deleted, but this one does?

This is the system many speak on.

Many of you won't understand this post so this post isn't for you. But for those that understand this post, you're welcome
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-29-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

Gayboy thread alert-CODE RED

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          There's a reason why when you go to youtube and type "Jesse Williams", there's nothing about BET speech that auto populates after it, nor can you go to youtube and find this whole video. Funny huh? Some might call this white washing history.

There's no such thing as a "system" to prevent the real truth from seaping out, doe

Of course not, but I'm sure no one will have an issue finding ignorant blacks on youtube who were given a microphone in your local inner city by your local media crew while saying the most ignorant things one can imagine in a method of painting a race/culture to continually perpetrate "blackface" or increase said local media outlet ratings or website hits. Those video's don't get deleted, but this one does?

This is the system many speak on.

Many of you won't understand this post so this post isn't for you. But for those that understand this post, you're welcome
          Greenz my man. There is not enough Greenz in all of Boxing Scene to give you for this post. His speech truly left me speechless. It is definitely a much needed message in this day and age. And the perfect platform for deliverance.

Comment

Great speech. The police **** is f#cked up and real. The stealing culture **** is f#cking stupid and not real. Anything from any culture gets hijacked if it can make money or "works". That's sorta like an evolution of capitalism and innovation that is neither loyal to or against any culture.

Comment

While I'm no proponent of censorship, it was flat-out racism.

And it was telling he said not a word about the thousands of young blacks each year who die at the hands of young black males.

Comment

Wu-Tang Clan appropriated Asian culture.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  While I'm no proponent of censorship, it was flat-out racism.

And it was telling he said not a word about the thousands of young blacks each year who die at the hands of young black males.
                  Because the exceptions have been accepted as the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

we all know who did it.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK WHO OWNS BET?????

HE DOES.

WHO OWNS THE ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY THAT CONTINUES TO PUMP OUT ****TY MUSIC, ****TY TV SHOWS AND ****TY MOVIES????

Its not the blacks,
                    Its not the hispanics,
                    Its not the asians,
                    Its not the arabs,

THEY HOLD ALL THE POSITIONS OF POWER IN THESE ENTIRE INDUSTRY.

Im gonna log off now before i get banned for telling the truth....

dont be surprised if this thread gets deleted locked up.

Comment

Working...
                    X