Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jinkee Pacquiao's Reaction Was Disturbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I felt bad for her. She was really upset, understandably so.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      I actually thought it was funny.. Don't care what anyone says.. I just thought it was funny.
      well thats because you are a socialopath

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        It's actually spelled socialpath... And also, no.....

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          It's actually spelled socialpath... And also, no.....
          Actually its spelled sociopath, but thanks trying to correct me.

Go ahead and delete your post now, idiot.
          Last edited by Oxn; 12-09-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

can't help but feel amused due to the way a large % of manny's fanbase kept dogmatically insisting he "won" the 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              That's boxing man, I know you are a Pacfan, but all wives, GFs, mothers and kids, and just anyone general who cares about a fighter.

Nothing special about the reaction.
              That's what I'm thinking. All women (mothers, wives/girlfriends etc) react like that. Hell most don't even want them fighting in the first place, so to see them KO'd only reinforces their fears when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                can't help but feel amused due to the way a large % of manny's fanbase kept dogmatically insisting he "won" the 3rd fight
                Why is that? I felt he won the 3rd fight and I know a lot of non Pacquiao fans that think Manny won it as well. I also know quite a few people who felt Marquez won. No matter how you slice it, that fight was close, so you are going to have varying opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by haglersteelchin View Post
                  when pac got knocked out it appeared jinkee wanted to get inside the ring. Pacquiao's wife was crying hysterically and thought he may have died. The security could be seen trying to hold her back. The only time she appeared crying was when nedal hussein knocked pac down in round four of that contest.

Once pac was on the stool she was a bit more relaxed but still had tears. It was reminiscent of hatton's partner when he got knocked out in the second round.

Hindi ko alam? Will jinkee allow pac to fight again after that scare?
                  id hope that the woman i lay with most nights, who benefits from the money i make cries when i get ktfo or is that too much to ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                    Why is that? I felt he won the 3rd fight and I know a lot of non Pacquiao fans that think Manny won it as well. I also know quite a few people who felt Marquez won. No matter how you slice it, that fight was close, so you are going to have varying opinions.
                    Anybody who scored the third fight for Pacquiao really has to have their boxing knowledge questioned. At least the super Pacquiao fanatics have an excuse...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Ho hum, ho hum..

.. and no

Comment

Working...
                      X