Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne Wade is the most underrated baller of this generation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    He is better than James, and has to carry a team on his own with NO help unlike those prima dona bitches. He also won a ring the first year he ever got help. Sayin he isn't on their level is a joke and you know it.
    He might be better then Jmaes but he is not as good as Kobe at all.

Comment

D wade is the man

Comment

real talk bully!!!!!!!!!

gr8 playa, def tha most exciting

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Almost everyone on that list was shot to ****, and the other half were shot old men who were tossed out of LA after being unable to win with Kobe, and Wade won a ring the first time he ever had assistance.
          Payton = NBA Finals experience
          Mourning = Playoffs experience
          Walker = 3 point sharp shooter
          Posey = another 3 point shooter

they were shot but they had experience, and that's what counts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            Payton = NBA Finals experience
            Mourning = Playoffs experience
            Walker = 3 point sharp shooter
            Posey = another 3 point shooter

they were shot but they had experience, and that's what counts.
            Walker a 3 point Sharp shooter? Now I've heard it all.

I would love for someone to bring up his 3 point FG% during that year. The guy was a blackhole for ill-advised shots and missing a ton of them.

Walker was a detriment to that team as was Payton.

Posey was an adequate 6th man, and Mouring and Shaq were shot to **** big men.

Wade is my favorite player in the NBA, and I think he's every bit as good as LeBron and Kobe, but it's tough to say he's better.

LeBron until the past two years hasn't really had any help. And he still doesn't have too much.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Walker a 3 point Sharp shooter? Now I've heard it all.

I would love for someone to bring up his 3 point FG% during that year. The guy was a blackhole for ill-advised shots and missing a ton of them.

Walker was a detriment to that team as was Payton.

Posey was an adequate 6th man, and Mouring and Shaq were shot to **** big men.

Wade is my favorite player in the NBA, and I think he's every bit as good as LeBron and Kobe, but it's tough to say he's better.

LeBron until the past two years hasn't really had any help. And he still doesn't have too much.

It's not ''sharp'' but the man atleast made em when they were needed.
              the fact is...if it wasn't for those men Wade would've never gotten that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post

It's not ''sharp'' but the man atleast made em when they were needed.
                the fact is...if it wasn't for those men Wade would've never gotten that ring.
                Wade got that ring in spite of Antoine Walker and Gary Payton. Mourning, Shaq, and Posey helped, but they didn't help much. That was a one man team.

Comment

Wade got that ring in spite of Antoine Walker and Gary Payton. Mourning, Shaq, and Posey helped, but they didn't help much. That was a one man team.
                  but they still helped, whether their contributions were little...they helped Wade, and Wade helped them.

any of those men are better than what he has on the team now.

Comment

As much as I hate that son of a *****, James Posey is really good...

Comment

Antoine Walker and the word sharp shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

savord nailed it when he said Wade won in spite of Antoine.

Comment

Working...
                      X