Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you talk to your girlfriend about the other penises that have been in her?video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Would you talk to your girlfriend about the other penises that have been in her?video

Check this video out. A guy asks his wife about her ex-boyfriend's 9-inch baseball player penis.

NOTE: You don't have to watch the entire video. It will automatically start at the specific part where the guy questions his wife about the baseball player dong that has been in her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdx...tu.be&t=20m59s

If your girlfriend or wife dated a guy with a 9-inch penis, would that make you feel inadequate?
    Last edited by punchr; 06-08-2016, 07:50 AM.

What is your take?

MikeyG, Reigning Champ, siablo14, DionysusX, megas30, Polarbear, Zaroku, PrinceNaz88, Lullaby, gmc_rfc_06, PlasterWraps, Gebon, TheBoxingfan101, baya, [ DUBBZZ ], Death_Adder, bojangles1987, Pretty Boy1, Fairweather, Sine, caseylogan, creekrat77, Lords, couris, MaD vEiN, boxingfan91, Rockin', !BEAST

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Check this video out. A guy asks his wife about her ex-boyfriend's 9-inch baseball player penis.

NOTE: You don't have to watch the entire video. It will automatically start at the specific part where the guy questions his wife about the baseball player dong that has been in her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdx...tu.be&t=20m59s

If your girlfriend or wife dated a guy with a 9-inch penis, would that make you feel inadequate?
      Girl looks uncomfortable. Dude sounds pathetic. She will eventually leaves him. Never ever remind a woman of the pleasure she had with a bigger dick by bringing it up, because they are already struggling to block it out to love yours.

It would definitely make you feel some type of way if she claims she got more pleasure from him, which i think most sensible woman would refrain from saying. If pressure them they will just straight up lie and say it hurts or there is no difference. This is something they share with their girlfriend not you.

Comment

What do you think? Discuss.

BlakBread904, Weltschmerz, Irondon, BoxingFan85, 1g5a22, bigdunny1, El Gitano, therealpugilist, cork, DLX, VERSION1 (V1), AliBombaye, Pain~Lucy+, alexguiness, elliot0214, Can'tHoldMeBack, dc_mos, BestPR, MrTambourineMan, Aristocrat, tangalog2200, mlac, !VIVA MEXICO!, xhiddenx87, Luilun, mick1303, TheBoxingXpert, Kaspa9t9, Jubei, Melo7, Kagami Taiga, redmyth79, mannysavage, Motorcity Cobra, PeasantCrusha, TheUnbiased, doesn't matter, Sweet Jones, HAY-B, Baltimore, CHOWWOKKA, Shrap, MeiXiang, Brickyardigan, GGGKovaBeast, Owlzfan84, Slowhand, NorthPaw., davidandrei, Rahat, GMR Evans, tibbar, Evil_Meat, bosdurgen, GGG Gloveking, PunchMeIDareYou, Box Up!, original zero, -DSG-, Moop, NaijaD, snoopy360, Chrismart, North Star, T18Z, STORMVSXIII, Tbox050, whoseyourdaddy, The Collector, SilverMiles, denium, jmrf4435, game20ver, LacedUp, mani1, gingerbreadman, Doritos, Gorilla7107, Dreamking, Dip_Slide, IboxSouthpaw, BrometheusBob., Steven_Seagal, ukalltheway, niceyboo3, AquaNalby, bishop2006, trainutz, Terrel, Deevel916, wooz, IMDAZED, lefthooklead, travestyny, _Maxi, IronDanHamza, Real Deal 11, Quiksilva, jcpryor, Tperez1021, amayseng, warrenchico, Koba-Grozny, bboy80, LOCOMEX89, Eastcoast, Bullrush, Bronx2245, Engreido117, stefl14, MC Hammer, artfuL_, Left Hook Tua, NN8888, P4PLoser, nycsmooth, juggernaut666, Caballarde, Nomadic, StefanTosic, stefjonno1, Anomaly460, MPX309, derkreis, stuff jones, Caught Square, Graz, WWEwhcHHHsuKJar, ARENA

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Girl looks uncomfortable. Dude sounds pathetic. She will eventually leaves him. Never ever remind a woman of the pleasure she had with a bigger dick by bringing it up, because they are already struggling to block it out to love yours.

It would definitely make you feel some type of way if she claims she got more pleasure from him, which i think most sensible woman would refrain from saying. If pressure them they will just straight up lie and say it hurts or there is no difference. This is something they share with their girlfriend not you.
          That's what I got from the video. She was lying when she said she doesn't remember.

Comment

I;ve spoken to a few of serious girlfriends about othher D she have taken no biggie the convo comes up naturally. One dude had a bigger dick than mines oh well it happens but she said dude didnt know how to fuck (true or not maybe she just threw that in their to not hurt my pride or something lol), but one story was funny as hell she said it was back when she was younger and she was dating this guy she thought was real cute but he was shy and wouldn't try to make any moves on her so she decided to make the move and he stopped her and told her he has to tell her something lol she said she thought this dude was gonna tell her he has herpes or something lmfao, but this dude tells her he has a very small penis that and he is embarrassed lol so she says its okay I dont care about that and so they move on and he whips it out lmfao she said she almost busted out laughing it like a lil bigger than a pinky or ring finger erect so whatever she bangs em. I tell her so yeah you and pinky dick were getting freaking huh lmfao she said only position he can hit was missionary lmfao and she wasnt even sure he was in lmfao. She said she banged em 1 more time as a good bye gift than broke up with him lmfao.

Comment

Date 18 y.o. virgin *****
              Last edited by 13777; 09-21-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Damn, how demoralizing.

I got that vibe from her too.

Can you blame the guy though? If my girl told me she dated a footballer with a nine-incher, how could you block it out? I wouldn't have confidence with her. I would feel that she is always thinking about his big tool plunging it out.

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                I;ve spoken to a few of serious girlfriends about othher D she have taken no biggie the convo comes up naturally. One dude had a bigger dick than mines oh well it happens but she said dude didnt know how to fuck (true or not maybe she just threw that in their to not hurt my pride or something lol),
                Yeah I think she lied to you about the part about him not knowing how to use it. How would that even be? A guy with a big member doesn't even have to do anything -- the girl will just get on it like a saddle and ride it like that Ginuwine song lmao

but one story was funny as hell she said it was back when she was younger and she was dating this guy she thought was real cute but he was shy and wouldn't try to make any moves on her so she decided to make the move and he stopped her and told her he has to tell her something lol she said she thought this dude was gonna tell her he has herpes or something lmfao, but this dude tells her he has a very small penis that and he is embarrassed lol so she says its okay I dont care about that and so they move on and he whips it out lmfao she said she almost busted out laughing it like a lil bigger than a pinky or ring finger erect so whatever she bangs em. I tell her so yeah you and pinky dick were getting freaking huh lmfao she said only position he can hit was missionary lmfao and she wasnt even sure he was in lmfao. She said she banged em 1 more time as a good bye gift than broke up with him lmfao.
                What if she made that story up to make you feel better about yourself? and, in all actuality, you're the smallest she's been with?

Comment

Women all want a tighter pvssy and not all of them have it. So, the women who are loose get men with bigger penises so they can assure themselves that they are tight. I heard couple girls say that big dycks make their "shyt" feel tight. I can assure you these said women won't be seeking men with peckers. Some man really need to just get over their insecurities, because, as a man, your shyt won't get any bigger, so spending the rest of your life worrying about it is the last thing you want to do.

If a girl is obsessed with big penises, she is over-compensating for something. It means she knows she has a big hole, so it would be best to avoid a chick like that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Yeah I think she lied to you about the part about him not knowing how to use it. How would that even be? A guy with a big member doesn't even have to do anything -- the girl will just get on it like a saddle and ride it like that Ginuwine song lmao

What if she made that story up to make you feel better about yourself? and, in all actuality, you're the smallest she's been with?
                    could be but I dont trip on things like that, So I take it how she told me I dont read into it thats for insecure, all I know is Im smashing.

Comment

Working...
                    X