No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    You must've hurled last night or sniffed a line, lmao!

nah man...afew years back you would've been right...lol

Comment

• Guys, I know its hard to ignore the trolls, but if the troll thinks that he's getting to you, guess what that troll is going to keep on doing, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post

2nd gif is amazing! Feint the jab, come right over with the sweeping right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          yeah, it was a lot like the ODLH fight, people would go nuts but really for nothing... granted he landed some but not to the extent the crowd made it seem
          Its more like every fight Floyd is in now. Whenever his opponent throws more than one punch at a time, the crowd cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            That **** was classic. Reminded me of the grin he had in his mugshot

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              2nd gif is amazing! Feint the jab, come right over with the sweeping right hand.
              i watched him do that lots last night... it was impressive, when cotto wouldnt drop or move that left hand floyd did what he had to do and it was working well

cotto did, much later in the fight, almost counter this exact move perfectly... just missing, i would have loved a gif of it

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                Dr. Ill is Puga/baracuda/punchville

what?...you crazy

Comment

• All I saw last night was that if Cotto had the stamina to continue doing to Floyd what he did in round 8 then we probably would be talking about Cotto winning this. While only Cotto can explain what happened but in that 9th round, it wasn't that Floyd did anything special defensively or offensively to neutralize Cotto. It was just that Cotto wasn't throwing much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                    i hope so too... and i dont give a **** what you think...
                    "I hope so too"... which in other means, you don't. what an idiot. You hate and troll for free! hahahahahahaha get a life man!

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                      Dr. Ill is Puga/baracuda/punchville

Ohhhhhh that explains the blind hate. Puga is one of the biggest trolls there is.

Comment

Working...
                      X