Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion whats the best fighters online ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Champion whats the best fighters online ?

Fight Night Champion whats the best fighters online ?
    a lot of people are always using Frost ..i always have trouble beating him ...although just lately i am getting better results using Andre Bishop against Frost
    What fighter in any weight class do you guys use and why ??

Isaac Frost + jab spammer = unbeatable

When people choose Frost i usually d/c as you know its just going to be a long and impossible fight.

To be honest i don't really play online anymore as all you get is runners and/or jab spammers. All you see in OWC is 6"8 guys with an 88" reach so you know the type of fight you're going to get.

They have really ruined the online experience this year. The body jab spam really ruined the game.

My advice to you is if you want a fair realistic boxing game don't play online. Legacy mode is ok and you do get some fun and exciting fights.

Comment

I spend most my time at middleweight (it's the deepest division).

I like fighting with Sugar Ray Leonard at welterweight or middleweight (depending on my opponent). Bernard hopkins at MW is pretty beastly. Sugar Ray Robinson is godly. Pernell Whitaker at WW. Pacquiao at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Isaac Frost + jab spammer = unbeatable

When people choose Frost i usually d/c as you know its just going to be a long and impossible fight.

To be honest i don't really play online anymore as all you get is runners and/or jab spammers. All you see in OWC is 6"8 guys with an 88" reach so you know the type of fight you're going to get.

They have really ruined the online experience this year. The body jab spam really ruined the game.

My advice to you is if you want a fair realistic boxing game don't play online. Legacy mode is ok and you do get some fun and exciting fights.
        Yeh i have played against a few people that just keep jabbing to the body ...get on your nerves don't it

Comment

I had my first set of enjoyable games last night since the tuner... I only encountered one body jab spammer, but he wasn't a runner to at least it wasn't a long boring fight.

Frost is tough to beat if someone is going to spam with him. I have found though, that most people who chose frost and that great of players and usually use him to compensate for that.

Try different fighters, the main trick is not to get caught in any long term exchanges, if you get jabbed more than a couple times and he lands something good, you're going to be hurt. Or if you walk into something.

Usually just let the NOOB thats using him punch himself out while you work the body. Most frost users i've found ignore defence, cause they're use to the quick KO.

if someone good uses frost, you're probably just F**ked.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I spend most my time at middleweight (it's the deepest division).

I like fighting with Sugar Ray Leonard at welterweight or middleweight (depending on my opponent). Bernard hopkins at MW is pretty beastly. Sugar Ray Robinson is godly. Pernell Whitaker at WW. Pacquiao at WW.
            I'm grooving on Oscar lately at WW

Comment

Chavez at
              diego corrales
              victor ortiz
              roy jones(i Ko'd tyson and frost players many times with roy)

1 out of every 10 people
              will pick mutual fighters

every one always picks the top rated guys ,and its pathetic

if i pick calazage i dont expect you to pick mike tyson ...its a joke

theres 4 170 guys

choose one of the 4

i hate people who pick
              frost,sweet pea,sugar ray robinson and tyson everytime

its a joke,and when i rematch with some one with the same or close rating i put on a clinic

Comment

Diego Corrales is a monster
                Pacquiao at 126 or 135 (DLC) absolutely destroys
                Bernard Hopkins is solid
                Oscar De La Hoya is good too - love his jab

I usually fight in the light weight divisions rather than the MW division since 85% of people pick SRR. Not a fan of fighting in the heavyweight division also.

Comment

Working...
                X