Collapse
No announcement yet.

POP up advert doing some sneaky move?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP up advert doing some sneaky move?.

Not sure if it's only me or all the gadget I am using. Have any of you noticed that when you press the X on any pop up it actually send you in instead of removing it?. Is it another ploy by these Advertisers. Who should we complain to in such case?.

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    Not sure if it's only me or all the gadget I am using. Have any of you noticed that when you press the X on any pop up it actually send you in instead of removing it?. Is it another ploy by these Advertisers. Who should we complain to in such case?.

A wise man (Bobby Knight) once said if you're be'n raped just lay back and enjoy it...........

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      A wise man (Bobby Knight) once said if you're be'n raped just lay back and enjoy it...........

[B]
      Can't them advert is getting in the way of my wank!:[/B

The stinker should get 15 game suspension for hitting like a GURL!

Comment

Just download a browser with a pop up blocker. I use Adblock Browser for this site, works great on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          A wise man (Bobby Knight)
          LOL at bobby knight

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            LOL at bobby knight

Too many spoiled kids out there. LMAO literally !

Comment

I heard recently that they fined some company for doing or allowing this on BS their website, I'll find that article later...

Comment

Anyone getting this popup for with Jhonny in it? You try to close it and you get redirected to Benihana's Restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Anyone getting this popup for with Jhonny in it? You try to close it and you get redirected to Benihana's Restaurant.

Huh where is that?. send link please.

I find that if you go to yahoo and try to watch some of their video articles the pop ups will do the redirection and opening of links...
                  They're losing control of their advertisers.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Huh where is that?. send link please.

I find that if you go to yahoo and try to watch some of their video articles the pop ups will do the redirection and opening of links...
                    They're losing control of their advertisers.

Comment

Working...
                    X