Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward vs Oosthuizen next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is back. Better than ever. Put this on that Mayweather Card.

Comment

I hope it falls though, so us fans still have a good excuse to be critical of Ward

Comment

Better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
          Ward is back. Better than ever. Put this on that Mayweather Card.
          So: Jay Z's fighter on Floyd's card?
          ... Anything else?

Comment

Oosthuizen will be weight-drained and weakened at 168. He's been fighting at 175.

Comment

So this guy couldnt make 168 anymore and should now move back down to fight Ward because he is getting paid alot? Awesome.

Comment

The more and more I think about this fight

It's a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  So now that the "Ward doesn't fight. He's a commentator" excuse is about to fly out the window, Nelson and his butthurt crew are onto the next plan of defence - attacking Ward's comeback opponent

Who didn't see that coming?
                  You are acting like Wards career has been something special lately, I know you're a fan of his but since the super 6 he has done nothing special and almost nothing at all. Now the excuse is "well its a comeback fight", so what? Pick a decent opponent in your own division at least instead of dragging somebody else down to your division. Ward is given so much respect as a great fighter and one of the best pound for pound but he never has to prove it, I used to be a fan of his but over the years I came to realize he can be a real jackass.

Comment

Ughhhh I like ward I'm a fan. But who are we kidding this fight sucks man

Comment

Thomas is not a bad fighter at all. Showed a lot of promise before being dumb and getting into a motorcycle crash, which led to his promoter cutting him

Comment

Working...
                      X