Rios stayed out of scuffle because he knows Manny will be merciful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios stayed out of scuffle because he knows Manny will be merciful

Rios is a trouble maker.

The scuffle at the gym is the kind of thing we all know Rios thrives on. But, he saw the permanent damage Pacquiao administered on Margarito.

Rios knows deep down the zenith of his career is to serve as the punching bag for Pacquiao's return. That is why he stayed out of it. He wants a merciful beating from Pacquiao.

maybe because he has no grudge against Roach unlike Ariza

Comment

no he did'nt you idiot. he stayed out of it for the same reason pacquiao would have. the fighters can't get hurt of the fight is cancelled. everybody would lose money including the fans that purchased tix and travelled there.

Comment

He couldn't risk the fight getting cancelled there's millions of dollars in play he showed me he is smarter than i have given him credit for in the past (which was down syndrome suspicion) he is a step above that now in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmithJr View Post
          Rios is a trouble maker.

The scuffle at the gym is the kind of thing we all know Rios thrives on. But, he saw the permanent damage Pacquiao administered on Margarito.

Rios knows deep down the zenith of his career is to serve as the punching bag for Pacquiao's return. That is why he stayed out of it. He wants a merciful beating from Pacquiao.
          Maybe because he's training, and has better things to do.

Comment

rios has a several million dollar payday to worry about.

Comment

He wasn't part of the script.

Comment

why would Rios or Pac get involved?
                they have a real, sanctioned fight coming up
                glad they stayed above the petty bullshit of their guys
                Ariza and Roach are middle aged dudes, they need to grow up

Comment

I was actually surprised he stayed out of it because from what I've seen before he loves that kinda **** but at the same time i think he knew his role and not to get caught up in that **** Robert can handle himself there was no reason for d-bag ariza to step in either but he did

Comment

Pactards are back in full force this is 2010 all over again

Comment

Working...
                    X